snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks Sam so you don not need the nurtural line then. Makes sense as most 220 v hot tubs are wired that way.

Thanks
Here's an image of the connection inside the PWCC - 2 hot lines and one ground. According to my electrician the two hots are interchangeable at the breaker. With a 100A circuit breaker you set the RED rotary switch to F and the DIP switch is set as S1-ON, S2-OFF for 240V split phase connection (standard North America), both of which are shown in the photo.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Wall Charger Connect | Unbox & Install RenderedIma
Sponsored

Last edited:

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Here's an image of the connection inside the PWCC - 2 hot lines and one ground. According to my electrician the two hots are interchangeable at the breaker. With a 100A circuit breaker you set the RED rotary switch to F and the DIP switch is set as S1-ON, S2-OFF for 240V split phase connection (standard North America), both of which are shown in the photo.

RenderedImage.jpeg
Cool thank you and yes your guy is correct, on a 220 line it does not matter how the black and red tie into the breaker.
Thanks again for your help!

Last edited:
First Name
Vinod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Porsche Cayenne, 2023 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Can you send a screen shot of what you see when you click on the "User Profiles" option from the web application?
So there is an option to link the account but it i giving the same error when i tried to link. I do not know what's hsppening with their pairing server but it looks like both the web and the app are taking us to pair.porsche.com which is down for many days... frustrating

Porsche Taycan Porsche Wall Charger Connect | Unbox & Install 1672974495438

error message

Porsche Taycan Porsche Wall Charger Connect | Unbox & Install 1672974565605

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
So there is an option to link the account but it i giving the same error when i tried to link. I do not know what's hsppening with their pairing server but it looks like both the web and the app are taking us to pair.porsche.com which is down for many days... frustrating

1672974495438.png

error message

1672974565605.png
Thanks for sending the picture. I was pretty sure there was a way to initiate linkage from the website.

Now don't laugh at me when I suggest you call the helpline at 1-800-Porsche. I've actually had good luck with this when the issue had to so with either the my.porsche.com website, or issues with linking the My Porsche app to my car. I know some others on the Forum have not always had good results, but this is exactly the kind of issue that they might be able to help you with.

Better than sitting on your hands anyway :rolleyes:

First Name
Vinod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Porsche Cayenne, 2023 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
Thanks for sending the picture. I was pretty sure there was a way to initiate linkage from the website.

Now don't laugh at me when I suggest you call the helpline at 1-800-Porsche. I've actually had good luck with this when the issue had to so with either the my.porsche.com website, or issues with linking the My Porsche app to my car. I know some others on the Forum have not always had good results, but this is exactly the kind of issue that they might be able to help you with.

Better than sitting on your hands anyway :rolleyes:
:) I already sent them an support message from the website and got an email today to call call the helpline at 1-800-Porsche if this is urgent. i was already thinking of calling them today. i will keep you posted. hope i get this resolved. i love the PWCC already so i would hate to have this frustration building up

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag

1672974495438.png

error message

1672974565605.png
I'm also seeing the same exact thing on my end.

I got my PWCC about 6 months ago - working great so far, charges my Taycan GTS and our other car (BMW 330e) fine. This wasn't an issue when I first set it up and linking to my Porsche ID/profile was pretty straightforward. We recently upgraded our home network and thus had to reset the PWCC - didn't see any other way for the PWCC to "forget" an existing Wi-Fi credential/password. When I try to re-link it to my profile (via QR code or following the URL), I also get that error message.

I also called Porsche, they took some info and are looking into it. I'll post here if I get any updates or if anything changes.

Last edited:

Gubab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.1 GTS Cabriolet
Country flag
Server is up again and linking the device to Porsche ID is possible again!

1672974495438.png

error message

1672974565605.png