First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Great. Thanks!
Ah - apologies misunderstood - I just have my iPhone calendar app attached here nothing else as yet:

Clicking on PCM services gives this for me:

IMG_4830.PNG

Clicking on the Calendar icon get you to this:

IMG_4831.PNG
Mine is the same. Thanks for posting..I thought there was something amiss, but it’s just the app. ?. Seems another app update was going on the last day or so too.

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
You can no longer individually set the air conditioning for the descent. As like connect App

Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App Screenshot_20220114-180718_Connect

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. I see that screen (see below, although I don’t have the “Manual tab”). But what is in that PCM Services section (under alarms)? That’s what I can’t access with Connect app installed.
2B4F45B4-6B7E-4DF2-8FBD-3DE30E85F2A8.png
Alarms relates to PVTS+ (Porsche Vehicle Tracking Service - subscription based) - if you have this option and an active subscription then Alarms should be available to you as a Connect service.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
How do you initiate the charging in the new app?
You need to go to the map and search for and select the charging station first. Then you can select a stall and the EVSE ID that you are parked at and hit the start charging button. See screenshots of the various steps for a charging station about 30 minutes from me.
Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App 2E608928-1A62-40C2-8015-E9BBACBB566A
Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App 8B885F2C-79EF-4A72-8F7A-CA8F434A40D3
Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App 4431353A-25B5-4632-9B2E-E49D958DBDAA
Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App 0CA0C420-17AE-4350-95D5-0D5ED58B2EF8

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
Do you need to be at the Electrify America charging locations for stall to show up? When I go to the map section it simply navigates me to the location without showing me the chargers? Did you have to delete the old app first?

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Do you need to be at the Electrify America charging locations for stall to show up? When I go to the map section it simply navigates me to the location without showing me the chargers? Did you have to delete the old app first?
I still have the old app and I can see the stalls in the new app from my house. However, it doesn’t appear to show them if you enter the charging station in the search field. That looks like a bug. If instead you simply move the map around to a place where you know a charging station should be then it shows up for me and I can select it.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I still have the old app and I can see the stalls in the new app from my house. However, it doesn’t appear to show them if you enter the charging station in the search field. That looks like a bug. If instead you simply move the map around to a place where you know a charging station should be then it shows up for me and I can select it.
Oh and make sure you have this selected to see the charging stations.
Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App C7514689-65D3-4042-A324-E4815F1F9A3F

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Is the MyPorsche combined app not available for android?

B_TaycanTurbo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had the same question on starting charging and just realized you need to simply touch (click) on the station info at the bottom of the page. So just above the red box that says "send to vehicle" and then that next page showing the stalls and the start screen pops up.

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
I had the same question on starting charging and just realized you need to simply touch (click) on the station info at the bottom of the page. So just above the red box that says "send to vehicle" and then that next page showing the stalls and the start screen pops up.
I still can’t get the stalls to show up. I will try when I am actually there. All I get is what is on the attached screen shot.

Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App 70B547CD-1340-4F99-A28A-F6A11F0D3646

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, BMW X3, Taycan RWD Coffee
Country flag
I was able to get the stalls to show up once.
But as soon as I hit the 'bulls eye' icon, the map switched to my current location and I can no longer see the EA station about 1/2 mile from where I am. I had to manually move the map to the EA location. But the number of stalls does show.

Porsche Taycan Porsche will combine all vehicle apps into one: My Porsche App IMG_1165.PNG

Heath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Ah - apologies misunderstood - I just have my iPhone calendar app attached here nothing else as yet:

Clicking on PCM services gives this for me:

IMG_4830.PNG

Clicking on the Calendar icon get you to this:

IMG_4831.PNG
Despite having 'display in PCM' checked, does anyone else not have the Calendar app appearing? Mine has disappeared