PPF in Seattle area?

R__

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
Hey all,

I'm picking up my Taycan RWD in about 2 weeks, so I'm looking into PPF options.

I spoke to someone at Metropolitan Detail in Redmond (https://www.metropolitandetail.com/paint-protection-film#PaintProtectionFilm) and it does sound like they know their way around Porsches and exotics, guy was very friendly as well. They charge ~$2,500 for full front and he recommended two strips behind the rear wheel well also ($125 each). I asked about a full PPF and he said that'd be $10k, plus ~$900 disassembly cost, and whatever a new emblem would cost at Porsche.

Especially the full PPF there sounds crazy expensive compared to what I've seen here on the forum, so I was wondering if anyone in the area has any recommendations and potential prices to compare with?

Thanks!
Sponsored

PTProspect

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jaguar I-Pace; 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Welcome R__! I had the front of my car PPF'd at Final Finish Auto Salon in Seattle. I am 98% happy with the work they did, but they only charged me $1500. There's one tiny bubble and they only wrapped the edges of the hood, the other PPF edges are visible.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Accutint in Bellevue has done three cars for me. They do a steller job. I did the typical whole front package, for about $2,100'ish.

OP
OP

R__

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
Thanks all for the tips! Picked up my car yesterday and dropped it off at Accutint Bellevue this morning!

OP
OP

R__

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
How did it turn out? Did you get full or just front? Visible seems? TIA
Turned out great! Their "front" package includes mirrors, door cups, door edges, and bumper top which Metropolitan Detail did not include and they were cheaper as well. Pro tip if you go (shared by the owner): become a BECU member so you get 15% off.
Sponsored