Problem with my smartphone application

phil-c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Lotus elise s2 111s
Country flag
Hello,
I have a problem with my smartphone application that does not connect to the car for example to put the heating in the car so no connection between iphone and the car on the other hand as soon as I open the doors with the remote control the car is on powered up and there I have the connection which takes place as soon as I close the car no more connection. Has anyone experienced this problem.

thank you I await your answers.:(
Sponsored

baldybot1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo
Country flag
Hello,
I have a problem with my smartphone application that does not connect to the car for example to put the heating in the car so no connection between iphone and the car on the other hand as soon as I open the doors with the remote control the car is on powered up and there I have the connection which takes place as soon as I close the car no more connection. Has anyone experienced this problem.

Yep, I have exactly the same problem and quite a few others too

OP
OP
phil-c

phil-c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thank you for the answer I have submitted a request to not Porsche assistance I am waiting for an answer

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
S
Hello,

Sometimes logging out of the app and back in can resolve some issues. What segments are you seeing as being green in the connect app (top left hand corner to access)?

GhentTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, jaguar xf-s, mercedes c-class
Country flag
Same problem here, the garage tried it as well with their own app which didn't work either. They checked everything, all settings are perfect, they have sent all details to the Porsche headoffice. Probably a bug. Hope it will be solved soon (the pre heating is useful during winter...)

OP
OP
phil-c

phil-c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello,
You went to the Porsche dealer, me it's at Kronos and I made an appointment? Next Friday!

GhentTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, jaguar xf-s, mercedes c-class
Country flag
Hello,
You went to the Porsche dealer, me it's at Kronos and I made an appointment? Next Friday!
Yep, just went to the dealer (carrera motors), they were friendly and checked everything, but apparently it was something that they couldn't fix at the dealership. The head office will probably use a remote connection to fix it (however, now 26hrs later and no change yet)

qwick69

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamara Turbo, Honda NSX, Aston Vantage V12SRM, Aston Martin DBS
Country flag
Same problem here
Back to the dealers for the third time

Christian J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 1997 C2S, 1979 Turbo, 1976 3.0
Country flag
Go to the dealer. I messed with connect for a month before I gave up. The dealer is replacing something major and I should have it back in a few days. I'll post details when I get them but the takeaway is to have the dealer on the issue asap.
Sponsored