whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Yeah, if not then I’d think it has to the boat in late Oct. Which would suck, since it’ll end up being a mid Dec delivery
Sponsored

JRCTaycanGTS

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Oof, sorry to hear, though I think the 10/14 was also a random placeholder. Here’s hoping we hear in the next 2 weeks if we’re on our way/on the next Benicia bound boat
I put my deposit end of January, production completed on 9/9. Currently says due 11/25 (original was September). My guess is it will probably be end of December if I am lucky.

Last edited:
OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I put my deposit end of January, produxtion completed on 9/9. Currently says due 11/25 (original was September). My guess is it will probably be end of December if I am lucky.
how long does it take for Porsche to get 12v batteries. The level of amateurism is uncanny.

BDH-Consult

First Name
Baudouin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia e-niro, Skoda Kodiak and newly CT4 Gentian
Country flag
I didn’t know this 12V issue has been affecting deliveries for so long as July production dates. I just hope I can pick up my car before my birthday in November 😉
Me too Birthday in Feb , ordered in Nov 2021, and waiting since June for the battery ....

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
There is nothing else we can do then to wait. I hope they are so smart to pick up the pace and bring back the date so customers get a positive feeling again. Instead of just hearing about delay after delay after delay.
Sponsored