Production Started in July, Still at the Factory 3 Months later?

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Fantastic, I did not realize Porsche had allready given a discount for the delay in October-November.
It was through my dealer, don’t know if Porsche was involved
Sponsored

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Can you only find out info for US cars? I'm in the UK and my Taycan has been stuck at Emden for over a month. My dealer is pretty clueless why this is (not all his fault, I expect the information flow from Porsche is far from optimal). If I DM you my VIN can you find out what's missing?
I'm not sure. You can send the VIN and i'll check.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry man no history on your car yet. I can only see what campaigns are open.

Capture.PNG
Did they loose the key fobs? It says 3 on there. Doesn’t it usually come with two and give people one.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did they loose the key fobs? It says 3 on there. Doesn’t it usually come with two and give people one.
Yeah they did loose the keys? The old screenshot was showing only one missing under scope and now showing 3. That’s hilarious. It can’t get worse than that. Hahahahaha

Porsche Taycan Production Started in July, Still at the Factory 3 Months later? 687B9AC5-AEB2-4E7E-87A3-E109061B6533

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Yeah they did loose the keys? The old screenshot was showing only one missing under scope and now showing 3. That’s hilarious. It can’t get worse than that. Hahahahaha

687B9AC5-AEB2-4E7E-87A3-E109061B6533.png
My ‘21 was finally delivered back on 01/03 and still has these exact three campaigns still open:

My dealer, however, only advised me of the missing 2nd key issue. It took a kind member of this forum to run my VIN and confirm that those two other items are still missing from my build.

Porsche NA has been wholly unhelpful throughout this entire ordeal. .

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My ‘21 was finally delivered back on 01/03 and still has these exact three campaigns still open:

My dealer, however, only advised me of the missing 2nd key issue. It took a kind member of this forum to run my VIN and confirm that those two other items are still missing from my build.

Porsche NA has been wholly unhelpful throughout this entire ordeal. .
No figures they won’t be resolved but if you look at the scope for the “key” it increased from 1 to 3 so that means instead of having 1 key missing, it’s now missing 3. Am I reading too much into it?
Sponsored