Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This car was on top of my list when my 4S lease expires but if I cannot opt out from having these black wheel aches that remind me of Rav4 then I will pass.
I hope they offer a sport turismo version without them and with smaller wheel gaps.

Last edited:

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Given that the Taycan saloon is such a beauty this looks absolutely horrible. It seems the Taycan saloon was a fluke and Porsche are returning to not being able to design an attractive large car.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
This car was on top of my list when my 4S lease expires but if I cannot opt out from having these black wheel aches that remind me of Rav4 then I will pass.
I hope they offer a sport turismo version without them and with smaller wheel gaps.
I'm sure Porsche won't miss an opportunity to charge for a full colour coded arch extension kit (as per other models with 21" wheels, i.e. Cayenne). They need to remove some of the awful plastic addons which just look appalling and serve no purpose.

I think the car is raised (Gravel mode) in the picture and won't look quite the ugly duckling as it appears just now when on normal setting.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
I would prefer a sport Turismo but would be ok if I could remove the black bits or order them color to match.

Had I known two months ago that the Turismo was coming and I could get the same discount I probably would have gone this way. Perhaps a 4S instead of the Turbo. The resale market for this car in the US is going to be small.

Last edited:

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I feel the same as you guys. Sport Turismo would be cool but the plastic trim, the raised ride height and the whatever the hell that diffusor is supposed to be (looks like a petrol tank) looks like crap. The only good thing about this is the big tailgate.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hmm. I mean, it doesn't look great in that configuration. Question is.. how much extra are we paying for the Turismo + removing the black bits? Probably $10k+ over a Sedan, which just seems like absurd money to spend for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.