tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
There are a lot of rebellions to keep up with recently.

Last edited:

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Reminds me of the time Porsche had a Taycan demo day at our local track. Protesters were gathered outside the gate with signs “Shame on Porsche” “Noise Pollution!”. When we all drove by in every version of Taycan …low noise of course 😉. They all stared, confused… when we came by the next time, they had left. Someone must have clued in.

ben1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
In 2021 Porsche sold more EV's than Dacia. (=Dacia is a low budget brand of Renault).
They should have glued themselves to the floor of a Dacia dealer.

I believe it would help if right-wing climate supporters (like myself) would be more vocal. Now the whole idea of not polluting the planet is highjacked by extreme left wing protesters. I think this reduces the support from the general public.
What these idiots do, will have the opposite effect.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Reminds me of the time Porsche had a Taycan demo day at our local track. Protesters were gathered outside the gate with signs “Shame on Porsche” “Noise Pollution!”. When we all drove by in every version of Taycan …low noise of course 😉. They all stared, confused… when we came by the next time, they had left. Someone must have clued in.
Where is this track? I wouldn't taking the car out for a spin haha

Doc Sportello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
It is a constant source of amusement to me that these idiots choose to use superglue, which is typically made from synthetic polymers that are often a byproduct of the petroleum industry.

I agree with their argument but by God, they are managing to annoy everyone outside their swivel-eyed clique and their hysterics do nothing - nothing I tell you - for their cause.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
These are paid agent provocatuers and they are not even protesting about anything. Someone is paying them to PR their "anarchy" and bury bad news, which is the real target of this activity. Or to get government to pass laws that otherwise would have remain untouched - also for ulterior motives.

If these people really did care about reducing oil/CO2, they wouldn't be indirectly promoting it travelling to their next protest location; using unnecessary products that emit more CO2 and use petroleum in their production - like glue and paint - and where these products are also toxic to the environment.

They would completely remove themselves from a society built on fossil fuels.

As always, so many things in this world are never quite what they seem.

Plato's Cave.

Focus on the important, not the charades.
Sponsored