WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
FYI - I upgraded to the new Electrify America app.
1. my default credit card is shown as "card expired" with 00/00 as the expiration date. Can't re-enter the date to correct it.
2. can't add a new credit card. Just keeps reporting "please check your payment details and try again"
3. it deletes your favorites. None of my favorites migrated over to the new app

I IM'd with support - they say they are working to resolve these things. The support person said that even though the app says the card is expired, it "should" work. I noticed that there is a way to attach apple pay to the app as an alternative payment method. Can always just use a credit card at the station too.
Sponsored

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
FYI - I upgraded to the new Electrify America app.
1. my default credit card is shown as "card expired" with 00/00 as the expiration date. Can't re-enter the date to correct it.
2. can't add a new credit card. Just keeps reporting "please check your payment details and try again"
3. it deletes your favorites. None of my favorites migrated over to the new app

I IM'd with support - they say they are working to resolve these things. The support person said that even though the app says the card is expired, it "should" work. I noticed that there is a way to attach apple pay to the app as an alternative payment method. Can always just use a credit card at the station too.
The new app said I have the wrong password, so I hit forgot password and when I reset it to the same password as before, it worked.