Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
So I stopped at the Ionity and got this photo.
The driver worked for Porsche and showed me the spec sheet. £6k for the PTS and £4k for the interior. All in was £138k new for a GTS.

Porsche Taycan PTS Gulf Orange Taycan IMG_6790

Porsche Taycan PTS Gulf Orange Taycan IMG_6788

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
If I was going for a bright coloured Taycan that would be a great choice. But I wouldn‘t have the green stripe on the number plate!

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
So I stopped at the Ionity and got this photo.
The driver worked for Porsche and showed me the spec sheet. £6k for the PTS and £4k for the interior. All in was £138k new for a GTS.

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6788.jpeg
bargain ! I want this badly ... its all your fault for posting it :)))) ...... all I have is a dull mamba green coming Tuesday !!!! ;) ..... seriously though- I need this in my life... its so gorgeous !!! were you tempted ?

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
bargain ! I want this badly ... its all your fault for posting it :)))) ...... all I have is a dull mamba green coming Tuesday !!!! ;) ..... seriously though- I need this in my life... its so gorgeous !!! were you tempted ?
I thought you had cancelled. Obviously not… hope you enjoy the experience 🙂

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought you had cancelled. Obviously not… hope you enjoy the experience 🙂
Hey !! I had a mini melt down (blaming my hormones, not helped by a vey unfortunate, unusual spate of dodgy goings on in our town) but got over it relatively promptly... and so went with the flow and am hoping to collect my new baby :CWL: Tuesday !!! Are you loving yours?? I do hope so ! I might actually post to see if any forum friends are collecting on the same day ! :))) Hopefully will be part of team Taycan after all :)))

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey !! I had a mini melt down (blaming my hormones, not helped by a vey unfortunate, unusual spate of dodgy goings on in our town) but got over it relatively promptly... and so went with the flow and am hoping to collect my new baby :CWL: Tuesday !!! Are you loving yours?? I do hope so ! I might actually post to see if any forum friends are collecting on the same day ! :))) Hopefully will be part of team Taycan after all :)))
Of course I am loving my Taycan. What’s not to like?

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
What color is the interior? It looks like beaurdeux? (I can't spell that ..). And yeah, shame about the wheels. Maybe they are planning for something aftermarket?

OP
OP
Gnasher

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I absolutely love the gulf orange but can’t justify the cost. It would be cheaper a s a wrap but not look as nice…

The options were wasted though e.g., £2k for carbon mirrors and yes… those wheels. Couldn’t believe how much the burmeister is too!

The car is owned by Porsche GB so I’m sure they will sell it one day for an inflated price.

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I absolutely love the gulf orange but can’t justify the cost. It would be cheaper a s a wrap but not look as nice…

The options were wasted though e.g., £2k for carbon mirrors and yes… those wheels. Couldn’t believe how much the burmeister is too!

The car is owned by Porsche GB so I’m sure they will sell it one day for an inflated price.
Agreed. so much for the car dosh for what it is... and agreed- bit odd IMHO to change the wheels.... just love gulf orange though!! Its so joyful!!! .... cool spot though... :))))

Levee

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A5
Country flag
What color is the interior? It looks like beaurdeux? (I can't spell that ..). And yeah, shame about the wheels. Maybe they are planning for something aftermarket?
Porsche had an a Gulf Orange GTS at Goodwood last year, might be the same one. The interior was a bit strong for me!

Porsche Taycan PTS Gulf Orange Taycan 20220624_153912

Porsche Taycan PTS Gulf Orange Taycan 20220624_153908

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Porsche had an a Gulf Orange GTS at Goodwood last year, might be the same one. The interior was a bit strong for me!

20220624_153912.jpg

20220624_153908.jpg
Yes, I thought that the OP's photo had a black interior with orange seat inlays like this one. Looks to be too great a mismatch between the interior and exterior oranges. I'd be curious to see how orange inserts look in a slate interior...in a Frozen Blue car, for a Gulf Racing vibe:cool:

Basebull7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That’s a beauty! I just saw one at my Porsche of West Palm Beach Dealer in the showroom. It’s absolutely stunning in person. What I need to know is where to get that front license plate holder that molds perfectly to the front bumper. I need that for my Euro Plate.

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Nice flavor, great contrast to the black accents- including the Exclusiv Porsche wheels!
Sponsored