First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2022 F150 Lightning
Country flag
Hi guys,
Was over at the dealership today for a quick stop and they showed me this PTS Superior Red Metallic Turbo S CT. If anyone is interested PM me and I’ll get you my dealer/salesman’s info. They will sell it for MSRP. I picked up my car at MSRP 2 weeks ago without issue. I have no financial interest in this (it would definitely create some goodwill with my dealer that I may need later) but thought someone would probably be excited about it. And I’m paying it forward as a member did this for me many months ago (thanks again Sam) as well (even though I wound up building a car). I should’ve taken a pic of the sticker but it was around $228k. It has Olea Basalt/Atacama leather. I’m sure I can get you the build sheet if you’re interested. The car had literally just come in and was about to be prepped for the showroom

Regards,
Brian

Porsche Taycan PTS Taycan Turbo S CT Available @ MSRP in Long Island 075C2B29-2EC7-40C6-B0A7-D113F9758830
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
You're pic is presumably your car i.e. no picture of the red PTS Turbo S?

OP
OP
btaback

btaback

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You're pic is presumably your car i.e. no picture of the red PTS Turbo S?
No sir, that is Superior red metallic. It’s sort of like a darker red, deep purple version of cherry red metallic. I think I would’ve named it something else if it was me!!

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Love the Superior Red- so dark it almost looks black. This and Amethyst are 2 of my favs. Thanks for posting.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
No sir, that is Superior red metallic. It’s sort of like a darker red, deep purple version of cherry red metallic. I think I would’ve named it something else if it was me!!
Ah - serves me right for not paying more attention :)! - apologies but on first glance I could have sworn this was a black!! Re-looking and indeed now see the color - def unique and agree more towards a purple than a red for me.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Great color. They’re offering it at MSRP because there’s no way anyone’s paying more than $228k for that car right now.

OP
OP
btaback

btaback

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great color. They’re offering it at MSRP because there’s no way anyone’s paying more than $228k for that car right now.
They actually offer everything at MSRP! But you may have a point anyway. That said, I wonder how many in stock Turbo S CTs there are across the country. Let alone in PTS. Knowing this area, it may not last long.

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Very sharp car. With that said, they can’t sell it to you at all right now, given the current PCM update stop sale situation.