Public Service Announcement when ordering Taycan roof rack

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I received my Taycan roof rack today from Suncoast Parts in Florida today. It was shipped well protected in a large box.

I figured since I have not seen anything on the forum concerning the roof rack, that I would try to save others some time. First of all, the kit does not come with any instructions, those are all in the Taycan owners manual. Second, and most important, the keys are not shipped in an obvious spot, but in a small pouch on the inside of the carrying case. There is no where that tells you that, so I spent an hour wondering where the hell the keys were.

Anyway pictures below show the pouch on the inside of the case where the keys are, and I included pictures of the carrying case and the bars. I have not installed the rack yet, but will do later this week, and post pictures.

Porsche Taycan Public Service Announcement when ordering Taycan roof rack IMG_0175
Porsche Taycan Public Service Announcement when ordering Taycan roof rack IMG_0176
Porsche Taycan Public Service Announcement when ordering Taycan roof rack IMG_0178
Porsche Taycan Public Service Announcement when ordering Taycan roof rack IMG_0179

Last edited:

manitou202

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Audi E-tron
Country flag
Did you find anything cheaper than Suncoast? I was going to order one shortly. I've got to get ready for ski season.

OP
OP
thecoloradokid

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Did you find anything cheaper than Suncoast? I was going to order one shortly. I've got to get ready for ski season.

I did not. Outside of ordering from your local dealership, there are not many options where to buy the rack. I have ordered from Suncoast before, so I just bit the bullet and ordered.

I am going to go to Rack Attack tomorrow to see if the crossbars are Thule compatible. I would prefer to expand the options for a bike carrier, snowboard carrier, and even a box from what is offered through Porsche.
Sponsored