Qualifying the "Porsche Expert" at your dealership...

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Seriously, if I asked my dealer "when's the next oil change" they'd have to take it up the chain and I'd hear back in about a week.

OP
OP
evanevery

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Seriously, if I asked my dealer "when's the next oil change" they'd have to take it up the chain and I'd hear back in about a week.
Honestly, I actually asked that of the gal giving me the walk-around when I picked up my Model-X. She stopped for a second to think about it before she gave me a friendly scowl.

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Well I think I would be careful not to make too many generalisations here as my salesman at Porsche Portsmouth UK knew a decent amount about the car. He doesn't own one so some of the stuff around public charging might have taxed him. But he did know the answer to this one:-

Can a Taycan be charged at a Tesla Supercharger?

PS. If a Tesla Supercharger is not as fast as an Ionity charger, does that, mean that we should rename them a "SooperDooperCharger"?

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
PS. If a Tesla Supercharger is not as fast as an Ionity charger, does that, mean that we should rename them a "SooperDooperCharger"?
Back in the day the really fast cars were called Super Cars. At some point cars got even faster, and crazier, and they created a whole new name: Hyper cars.

Seems to me Taycan (et al) need to make these 350kW chargers "HyperChargers" ;)