Question about Cargo Ships out of Emden

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Is there a new way to to check what cargo ships are at Emden at what time? I tried following the sticky thread, but it looks like the website changed how it works and can no longer download a PDF. It is asking for a Bill of Lading or invoice. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Yury
Sponsored

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Is there a new way to to check what cargo ships are at Emden at what time? I tried following the sticky thread, but it looks like the website changed how it works and can no longer download a PDF. It is asking for a Bill of Lading or invoice. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Yury
Somebody else posted this elsewhere on the forum. Can’t remember who or which forum, but I can’t take credit for it.

Attachments

OP
OP
yman182

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yeah!! That’s what I’m looking for just need the novemver/December schedule. Where do people find it?

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yeah!! That’s what I’m looking for just need the novemver/December schedule. Where do people find it?
I’d do a search for that document in the forum, find the poster, and ask them. I had the same problem you did in finding the schedule. I just happened to see this one posted, and snagged it.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I found this website. Not sure when they update it to include upcoming months. Scroll to the bottom where it says e portal services. Choose your trade line (for me it’s US Gulf) then Volkswagen.

https://www.pwl.de/en

OP
OP
yman182

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks. I finally got it working, but it is only updating up to early September.
Sponsored