Question for experienced Porsche owners…

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
How the hell do you hang onto your driving license??? Driving this thing at the speed limit feels like a form of torture! And I only got the base model…
What are you complaining, you are super lucky having German highways in reach!

In Switzerland, you need to enjoy driving 50 in roundabouts and 40 around U-turns! :giggle:
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
If my memory serves me right, they take speeding pretty seriously in Switzerland. I am heading there next week!
You bet! Last time I came out of Zurich airport, after I showed my passport, the police showed up! I was offered two options:

1. Go to prison for a few days
2. Pay a speeding ticket incl court charges

Speeding offence: I was driving 56km/h coming out of a roundabout uphill on a 50km/h road. One tiny moment I hit the gas pedal a tiny bit too hard. :angel:

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
You bet! Last time I came out of Zurich airport, after I showed my passport, the police showed up! I was offered two options:

1. Go to prison for a few days
2. Pay a speeding ticket incl court charges

Speeding offence: I was driving 56km/h coming out of a roundabout uphill on a 50km/h road. One tiny moment I hit the gas pedal a tiny bit too hard. :angel:
that's a "tough crowd"..wow

Ramvet

First Name
Lorin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 T 4S, 2018 Suzuki 1000 GSX-S
Country flag
What DerekS said-get a Valentine One. Never got a ticket in the 2007 CS2 or Taycan 4S to date, although I really deserved many!
Sponsored