Question for UK owners

DLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Turbo
Country flag
I am flying from Birmingham International in a few weeks and will have to leave my Taycan parked up. Has anyone any experience of, or can recommend any secure parking close by?
Many Thanks
Sponsored

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
Valet parking from NCP, or if your precious about others driving your car, either Car park 1 or 2.

Reactions: DLP

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I gave up on valet parking when someone scraped my wife's car and kerbed a wheel. Fortunately they had cameras taking pictures of the car as it went in so we were able to prove they did it. I use car park 2 & 3. Big multi storey 2-3 minutes walk from the terminal.

Shigura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 (1st car 1958 Nash Metropolitan)
Country flag
I am flying from Birmingham International in a few weeks and will have to leave my Taycan parked up. Has anyone any experience of, or can recommend any secure parking close by?
Many Thanks

Shigura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't know how close you are to the airport but I have given up on parking and get a taxi in.
Very civilised and no hassle. The arranged pickup on return has always been efficient.

OP
OP
DLP

DLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Turbo
Country flag
I don't know how close you are to the airport but I have given up on parking and get a taxi in.
Very civilised and no hassle. The arranged pickup on return has always been efficient.
That would be ideal really but i am approx 100 miles away unfortunately

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
I do the same, just get a car to take and collect me nowadays, £300 well spent.

V10tdi

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GTS 991.2,discovery sport, defender 90 300tdi
Country flag
Many Thanks
I precovid flew from Birmingham every week I just prebooked NCp carpark 1 easy two mins your in the terminal.would never use the valet drop of when u see how they drive cars round I would never let them near mine.I had a 911 gas and never had any issues

Shigura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Many Thanks
Have you thought of asking Porsche Centre Solihull if they would store your car in their secure compound. They are only 8 miles away. Of course it is a bit of along shot but worth trying if you are going & returning in working hours.

w1z

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Many Thanks
I don't get my car until March, you can leave it on my drive free of charge, I'll happily stare at it constantly until you get back :like:

OP
OP
DLP

DLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Turbo
Country flag
I don't get my car until March, you can leave it on my drive free of charge, I'll happily stare at it constantly until you get back :like:
Well that’s an offer and a half! Thank you…. I’m possibly using my GF car…. But unsure as yet
Sponsored

Reactions: w1z