bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I noticed today that while the car is charging in my garage , the Connect app does not update to show the current progress while still charging.
Did go up from 38% to 40%, but is stuck there for several hours, but if I look at the status screen inside the car, it is now at 70%. Is that normal?

Update: Ok, I logged out of the Connect app and re-logged in, and now it is current, so apparently realtime data is not built -in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I noticed today that while the car is charging in my garage , the Connect app does not update to show the current progress while still charging.
Did go up from 38% to 40%, but is stuck there for several hours, but if I look at the status screen inside the car, it is now at 70%. Is that normal?
This happens to me intermittently. Has been better recently but I think it’s just part of the normal issues the app has connecting to the car every so often. Annoying but it will fix itself usually within a day or so at the most when this happens. Sometimes locking and unlocking the car with the other key seems to jar it loose.

OP
OP
bj33813

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks. I noticed also when it hit its 80% target, that the app updated w/o me logging out and back in, tho it may be also that it updates when I disconnect and the charging stops. Not a big deal I guess, but would be nice to get current status always.
Other key ? Lol, still waiting for that to arrive.

DNADoc

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB S560e
Country flag
The Connect App is just terrible. Sometimes it works perfectly bust most of the time it has difficulty communicating with the car....It is something I have learned to live with.

Buck
Sponsored