Question regarding options for RWD Taycan

tain316

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Hey guys,

I am finalizing a RWD Taycan order and wanted to get advice on a few of the options.

First, is the Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+) worth it on the RWD Taycan? A recent review by Nick Murray stated that he thought PTV+ was important for the RWD Taycan because it gives you more grip, particularly in wet and snowy conditions.

Second, I am debating which interior color to go with. I am set on Gentian Blue as the exterior color and am debating between the Black leather interior or the Black/Chalk leather interior. Is the Chalk interior really as white in color as it appears in the Porsche Configurator?

If anyone has any actual real-world photos of their chalk interior, I would appreciate seeing them here.

Any advice on these two things would be really helpful! Thanks!
Sponsored

hshm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Second, I am debating which interior color to go with. I am set on Gentian Blue as the exterior color and am debating between the Black leather interior or the Black/Chalk leather interior. Is the Chalk interior really as white in color as it appears in the Porsche Configurator?
I would highly recommend calling around local dealers to ask if they have a car on the lot with the interior color that you’re interested in. If they do, you should view it and judge for yourself.

It’s very difficult to gauge colors (especially off white) on a screen. You have to ask yourself, what time of day was it, i.e. sunrise? sunset?, when the photo was taken? What was the white balance setting on the camera? Does your display show white as cooler or warmer?