K-S

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, 911-992
Country flag
That's great - also meant to also ask where you had the controls installed and if you could post picture of that part too.
It’s Only a remote, so anywhere you like.
Sponsored

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It’s Only a remote, so anywhere you like.
I didn’t realize Radenso had lights like that. I usually see lights like that on the K40.

the challenge I have with the remote is where to mount it. I like having a display but we don’t have some of the usual suspects like a change tray or an ashtray.

K-S

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, 911-992
Country flag
I didn’t realize Radenso had lights like that. I usually see lights like that on the K40.

the challenge I have with the remote is where to mount it. I like having a display but we don’t have some of the usual suspects like a change tray or an ashtray.
May have a little confusion - its a K40.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
May have a little confusion - its a K40.
Okay that makes sese. Unfortunately K40 isn’t a strong performer in Laser which is where my concern is so that’s not an option for me. So I’ll be using a paired setup with Radenso and AL Priority and there is a display unit that I can’t figure out a good placement for.

Botox

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Cayenne TGT, 20 Taycan TurboS, 22 M5c
Country flag
Okay that makes sese. Unfortunately K40 isn’t a strong performer in Laser which is where my concern is so that’s not an option for me. So I’ll be using a paired setup with Radenso and AL Priority and there is a display unit that I can’t figure out a good placement for.
I would do a 3d printed mount that attaches to the lower part of the central display on the lower ledge. I had it done on my Radenso install in my cayenne, love it. Will do the same for the Taycan if my windshield mount doesn't work out.

BlueShoes

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I would do a 3d printed mount that attaches to the lower part of the central display on the lower ledge. I had it done on my Radenso install in my cayenne, love it. Will do the same for the Taycan if my windshield mount doesn't work out.
I like the sound of that. Can you post a picture?

Botox

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Cayenne TGT, 20 Taycan TurboS, 22 M5c
Country flag
It is perfect position, can raise steering wheel and it won't touch. Will do exactly the same in my Taycan if I decide to do install.

Last edited:

Drew Webb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 GT2, Tesla Model X, Maserati Quattroporte
Country flag
Looking at the various pictures of the windshields in this and other threads regarding the glass type, there seems to be a difference in the extent of the “speckled” area to the side of the headliner/mirror assembly. Some of the cars have a large speckled area, that extends beyond the assembly, whereas others (including my 2021 4S) have the speckled region covered by the headliner except for a small rim. Does this difference reflect the different types of glass and the 4s vs turbo premium package difference?

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
Looking at the various pictures of the windshields in this and other threads regarding the glass type, there seems to be a difference in the extent of the “speckled” area to the side of the headliner/mirror assembly. Some of the cars have a large speckled area, that extends beyond the assembly, whereas others (including my 2021 4S) have the speckled region covered by the headliner except for a small rim. Does this difference reflect the different types of glass and the 4s vs turbo premium package difference?
Large "speckled" area is the insulated glass. That area has a cutout of the metallic film so they black it out instead.
Sponsored