Squeaky

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Cayenne S, 2022 Gt3
Country flag
My SA told me earlier this evening that my car had gone through PDI and is now awaiting release for transport. I don’t expect processing time would differ between a GT3 and a Taycan, so I hope this indicates all our SD port cars have been processed.
Sponsored

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
My delivery was updated last night from 1.14.22 to 12.31.21 and as of today, it appears it's finished port processing.

121.gif
I have the same status and I got confirmation from my SA.
This means that the car has had been received but Porsche did not check the and verify that everything is in order Before transport.
The status in TDY is a bit misleading.
what is the final destination of your car?

dynamo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 taycan 4 cross tourismo
Country flag
I have the same status and I got confirmation from my SA.
This means that the car has had been received but Porsche did not check the and verify that everything is in order Before transport.
The status in TDY is a bit misleading.
what is the final destination of your car?
I see.

Palm Springs.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
We have arrived in Benicia. Actual time of arrival: 11:28pm
9859E0A2-BE8F-4B48-89EF-3E96B0206788.jpeg
Nice! According to vesselfinder, the draught is still 8.6m. I understand this will go down as cars are unloaded. So will be keeping an eye on it to see if it changes at all today or won’t until Monday.

My Track Your Dream has been reasonably accurate during the voyage until Mexico. It still shows on vessel and 1300 miles away - hasn’t updated to show we are at stage 11 now. I wonder if it will update soon or will stay inaccurate.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
My Track Your Dream has been reasonably accurate during the voyage until Mexico. It still shows on vessel and 1300 miles away - hasn’t updated to show we are at stage 11 now. I wonder if it will update soon or will stay inaccurate.
My TYD is stuck at the same place in Mexico.

OP
OP
Henke

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My TYD is stuck at the same place in Mexico.
They seemed to all group update a few weeks ago after a period of inactivity. Hopefully we get a group update soon although it shouldn’t really matter much now. Our dealers will probably have th latest info.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
They seemed to all group update a few weeks ago after a period of inactivity. Hopefully we get a group update soon although it shouldn’t really matter much now. Our dealers will probably have th latest info.
If it’s helpful, TYD didn’t update for us until the RCC Classic left San Diego for Benicia. Then (like some others on the forum), our delivery date updated from 1/14 to 12/31 and the port entry, channel, and processing stages updated all at once. That said, the “distance from dealer” on TYD has been fairly accurate throughout the journey on the Classic for us, updating throughout the ship’s travels. What a buggy app!
Sponsored