Rear bike carrier for the CT -- expected shipping and arrival times?

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I wanted to survey CT owners to see if anyone has an order in for the rear mounted bike carrier and if they have an estimated arrival time? I know there is one CT owner on the board who has one already, but I am pretty sure they are super rare still.

Anyone order recently and get told when it might arrive? And, was the arrival date a firm date, or an approximate date? My CT 4s is scheduled to arrive in the middle of May, so trying to figure out when is the best time to order.

thank you in advance.
Sponsored

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I wanted to survey CT owners to see if anyone has an order in for the rear mounted bike carrier and if they have an estimated arrival time? I know there is one CT owner on the board who has one already, but I am pretty sure they are super rare still.

Anyone order recently and get told when it might arrive? And, was the arrival date a firm date, or an approximate date? My CT 4s is scheduled to arrive in the middle of May, so trying to figure out when is the best time to order.

thank you in advance.
Order it now from your dealer. I ordered mine in July 2021 and received in January 2022. There are a couple of us on the forum that have received them.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Order it now from your dealer. I ordered mine in July 2021 and received in January 2022. There are a couple of us on the forum that have received them.
I ordered mine 3 months ago and still waiting.

FredC057

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Fiat 500Ce, Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Same here, ordered months ago and still waiting.
Last time I heard it was planned for end February.
They were talking also about an extension for a third bike but no news about that.
Sponsored