Valor911

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X2, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wanted to jump in with my experience here. I have a rear-facing car seat installed behind the passenger seat. It’s quite tight. My son is 2 now so I will switch him to the forward-facing WAYB Pico.
Biggest issue with the rear-facing setup is that when the passenger seat was pushed too far back, the car seat somehow damaged the back of the standard interior passenger seat. I thought it was a scratch at first, but it is actually a hole. Be careful about that!

Porsche Taycan Rear facing baby seats? A654F55D-447C-4100-ABF3-744181209835

Porsche Taycan Rear facing baby seats? 0CE29B94-737E-4276-AB20-C8C4B71C1404

ellismitchellnz

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi guys, has anyone tried putting rear facing baby seats in the Taycan? Does it even work or are the rear seats too inclined so baby head drops down?
Thanks in advance!
Greetings Team Taycan. Im also evaluating a Taycan as a family vehcile. Does anyone have photos of the front passanger seat when a rear facing child seat is installed behind it? I currently have a C63 & to say the rear facing child seat has ruined the passanger seat is an under statement. Any pics would be greatly appricated.

jim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman GTS, Macan
Country flag
Hi All, we had a Taycan for test and noticed a similar issue. Our 5 month old when asleep, her head had dropped forward, we had to hold it back whilst she slept. This happened 3 times. We have a Cybex base and system. We don't have an issue in our Macan as there is less tilt on the back seat and the isofix points are not as low down.

Cloud Z i-Size | CYBEX (cybex-online.com)
Sponsored