Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
Does anybody have any images of the 'Rear light strip with PORSCHE logo in Black' ? The configurator only describes it but doesn't show it!
Sponsored

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Does anybody have any images of the 'Rear light strip with PORSCHE logo in Black' ? The configurator only describes it but doesn't show it!
It shows it in the 3D-view (I think you need a full browser to do that, not a mobile) but I'm not sure it does a particularly good job of it.

OP
OP

Woody

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (due Dec), Porsche GT3, Land Rover Discovery, VW Transporter T6, Mini Cooper (Classic)
Country flag
It shows it in the 3D-view (I think you need a full browser to do that, not a mobile) but I'm not sure it does a particularly good job of it.
Thank you, I'll take a look.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think it’s one of those things that look terrible on cgi but good in person. Unfortunately we will have to wait till March as I understand it’s Feb production onwards

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
I got it. Thought it would be a strong visible black. Instead it is almost invisible. Probably a waste of money. But it does mean most people don't know what supercar they are driving behind so there is an intangible kudos and lots of looks.

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black IMG_20220311_141933

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black IMG_20220311_141939

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black IMG_20220311_141944

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black IMG_20220311_141950

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
It doesn't light up either so it's not a light strip. It's a clear bit of Perspex strip.