Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black??

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 E92, Range Rover Sport HST
Country flag
I spec'd ot on my gentian blue with black lettering. Will see it IRL in a few months
Sponsored

Roy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo
Country flag
Dark taillight and frontlights.
Dark taillight is realy dark. Others come close to the car to read the brandname. The even walk up my driveway to read it.
I had mine one day and a policecar stopped in front of my house. I very nice officer asked if he may take some pictures “for his son”. He told me he was a car enthousiast.

my neighbor replied they only take his pictures while he drives by ? but never when parked in the driveway.

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black?? 623ECABD-853C-4B56-A690-D9B43F91F9EC

Porsche Taycan Rear light strip with 'PORSCHE' logo in black?? 2297F60F-B802-425A-80D3-91EF71090E0D

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I spec’d the front lights in black as well - what aspect of the lighting is black? The inside component or the exterior ?

Roy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo
Country flag
I spec’d the front lights in black as well - what aspect of the lighting is black? The inside component or the exterior ?
The characters are black and the graphics are. One can read “porsche” less.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Letters are black and background is dark silver (description on the configurator). The plastic cover remains the same.

It will possibly look too dark overall.

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry I was referring to the LED matrix headlights in black!

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Oh ok. So just the the graphics behind the the headlamp glass on either side of the leds are in black. Honest opinion, spend your money on something else as Matrix STD is dark enough in appearance in my view.

tuxic

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Dark taillight is realy dark.

623ECABD-853C-4B56-A690-D9B43F91F9EC.jpeg
Hi I was curious, is the rear section only the "Light strip with black Porsche Logo" option. Or did you also select dark tint? I ask because I could not find any options for tinting the tail LEDs. I am currently on the fence regarding the Light strip option and I like yours.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
There is no dark tint option as it is already dark. The lettering is black, silver or blue on a dark silver background.

seskiyapan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dark taillight is realy dark. Others come close to the car to read the brandname. The even walk up my driveway to read it.
I had mine one day and a policecar stopped in front of my house. I very nice officer asked if he may take some pictures “for his son”. He told me he was a car enthousiast.

my neighbor replied they only take his pictures while he drives by ? but never when parked in the driveway.

623ECABD-853C-4B56-A690-D9B43F91F9EC.jpeg

2297F60F-B802-425A-80D3-91EF71090E0D.jpeg
Is the dark taillight with black porsche logo is the same with the one in the suncoast link below ? Anyone have a real picture of this black porsche logo taillight in a black car ?

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/sku9j1bmls.html

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
My colleague and I have both picked ours up now and his is black on black. If I think on I'll get a picture in the morning.

Personal opinion is too dark though, the standard light bar looks far better, but I am a little biased.

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
Its just the 4 little light holders that go from silver to black, worth it in my opinion

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have seen both standard and black, but not the glacier blue. With the black lettering the bar behind is clearer. I thought the black lettering still difficult to read and but what I did not like was the clearer bar behind. I like the concept of the stealth look, especially with darker colours, but it does not work as currently supplied. My car has the standard which I think looks fine in a car in a lighter colour.
Sponsored