First Name
Shams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan 4s Cross
Country flag
Hi all

picked up my new CT4s this week after nearly 11 months of waiting. Been driving and enjoying the car, however I needed to clean the rear window and pressed the washer stalk forward like on all cars. No water but the wiper swept across the window. Mmmm.. thought this was strange, parked up to take a look at the rear wiper, for the life of me I can’t find the rear jet. Am I being a total muppet here? Or did I miss this option when spec-ing the car out? Or was this part left off due to parts shortage? I can locate the small nozzle for the rear camera but again no water… Can owners please advise if I am being a muppet. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi all

picked up my new CT4s this week after nearly 11 months of waiting. Been driving and enjoying the car, however I needed to clean the rear window and pressed the washer stalk forward like on all cars. No water but the wiper swept across the window. Mmmm.. thought this was strange, parked up to take a look at the rear wiper, for the life of me I can’t find the rear jet. Am I being a total muppet here? Or did I miss this option when spec-ing the car out? Or was this part left off due to parts shortage? I can locate the small nozzle for the rear camera but again no water… Can owners please advise if I am being a muppet. Thanks in advance.
if I remember correctly, it’s pull the stalk towards you

AHayat

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF, Audi A7 Comp Edition, CLS53 AMG
Country flag
It is located on the wiper arm itself

OP
OP

Greenwich

First Name
Shams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks all.. a visit to the OPC is required.. At least I am not being a muppet :)

JAGMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4
Country flag
When mine was delivered the front washer wouldn’t spray. I could hear the pump running, but no water. I took a look at the drivers side hood hinge where the water tube makes its bend to the hood and found the hose kinked. I unlinked it and all was good. All the while the rear worked normally.
I realize yours is different, 1) listen for the sound of the pump behind the front bumper, then 2) look for something obvious. This took me 15 seconds and saved me a trip to the dealership.

OP
OP

Greenwich

First Name
Shams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When mine was delivered the front washer wouldn’t spray. I could hear the pump running, but no water. I took a look at the drivers side hood hinge where the water tube makes its bend to the hood and found the hose kinked. I unlinked it and all was good. All the while the rear worked normally.
I realize yours is different, 1) listen for the sound of the pump behind the front bumper, then 2) look for something obvious. This took me 15 seconds and saved me a trip to the dealership.
Thanks, looked under the hood, no joy, but thanks.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Hi all

Just make sure you are pushing it forward all they way and keep it pushed for a second. You should see the fluid streak on the rear window.

OP
OP

Greenwich

First Name
Shams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OPC confirmed there is a fault and would require a day in the workshop. Booked in for next week. Thanks for all the responses.

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Question. How did you take delivery given the current PCM update stop sale?

OP
OP

Greenwich

First Name
Shams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi… sorry I don’t understand the question? I’m not aware of an issue with the PCM update.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not applicable in UK so dealers are able to hand customer cars over.

This may change but no current stop sale on Taycans for UK that I'm aware of.
Sponsored