PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Anyone heard anything from their dealer?
Sponsored

OP
OP

awitty

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
488 spider, 458 speciale, 812, F8 trib, Tesla model s
Country flag
Anyone heard anything from their dealer?
Spoke to my dealer today. They are still in the dark. No word from Germany yet why they issued a stop-sale notice. It's odd as i know a few people on other UK groups who have managed to take delivery of theirs (Turbo S included) in the last few days. Whereas there appears to be a handful (someone said 96) who are on hold for some reason.

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer today. They are still in the dark. No word from Germany yet why they issued a stop-sale notice. It's odd as i know a few people on other UK groups who have managed to take delivery of theirs (Turbo S included) in the last few days. Whereas there appears to be a handful (someone said 96) who are on hold for some reason.
Hmmm... Since Porsche Germany has issued a sales stop order, they are aware of the issue. So why not tell the dealers so they can tell the customers?

Stansy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am also a Newbie. Was due to pick up 4S on Wednesday but was advised that the stop sale order was issued at 4pm Monday. One guy was mid way through his pick up and was told to get out of the car and could not leave the showroom. 96 cars affected and no one has been told anything. Dealer was not happy as they have 3 caught up in this problem and can’t log them as sales. Must be €10m of cars caught up. Dealer advised this was very unusual.

OP
OP

awitty

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's a ridiculous situation. My dealer got the stop sale notice on Friday 13th (very apt). So they've had over a week now to tell us something. I'll start kicking off next week if there's no news on Monday

nidge

First Name
nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari California, RR sport, Evoque
Country flag
My car is due into dealer tomorrow/ Wednesday. So far dealer hasn’t been told it’s on stop list. My two friends Taycans are being held with no info. Looks like mine might get handed over 1st. pray for me!!!!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
It's a ridiculous situation. My dealer got the stop sale notice on Friday 13th (very apt). So they've had over a week now to tell us something. I'll start kicking off next week if there's no news on Monday
Any news today?

Stansy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
No news today from my dealer. The dealer is due a visit from a Porsche area manager tomorrow who they believe has some news. We shall see.....

OP
OP

awitty

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No news today from my dealer. The dealer is due a visit from a Porsche area manager tomorrow who they believe has some news. We shall see.....
No news from my dealer either

nidge

First Name
nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Taycan arrived today and so far all ok. Dealer is handing car over on Thursday. He says he has no reason to hold it back. My two friends cars are sat in the showroom going nowhere and the dealer has no clue!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Business partners car still sat there, and no reason still today. Dealer did say he thought it would be a software update needed, but just his opinion.

nidge

First Name
nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
actually feel sorry for the dealers. properly getting roasted off customers and the poor fellas are getting zero intel from Germany.

OP
OP

awitty

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
actually feel sorry for the dealers. properly getting roasted off customers and the poor fellas are getting zero intel from Germany.
Yeah, gave my dealer an earful this afternoon.

Kioti1949

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 4S ? RANGE ROVER VOGUE PORSCHE CAYENNE
Country flag
Business partners car still sat there, and no reason still today. Dealer did say he thought it would be a software update needed, but just his opinion.
It must be more serious than just a software update. I think it may be something with the brakes with Mission E wheels and PSCB.
Sponsored

Last edited: