ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Got my Neptune CT4s last week, have to say I’m really pleased with the color. I was very nervous before getting it. Will try to grab a few more scenic pics, but here are some from the driveway.

Car was delivered with electric steering column, and one key. Also the wireless charging seems like it’s not working, but not sure if it’s missing a chip or not. Also have had a few random interior alarms go off, but overall very pleased with the car.

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 04B91048-64D0-4A65-9E96-27EFA216588E

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 42FC405E-6117-487F-BAF1-C55125751154

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 8341CBF2-AFB3-4F07-8BC2-66C397895200

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 4AC6B96B-24DC-4EB2-9B23-4E4050C652B6

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
congrats it looks great! don’t they all have the electric steering column ?

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
congrats it looks great! don’t they all have the electric steering column ?
They're all supposed to, but a lot have been delivered without the chip due to shortages.

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
thats funny I just went out to check and mine is a manual steering column..luckily I never move it so its fine.

was it a standard feature?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Is your interior alarm going off all the time too? I turned off interior monitoring to solve the issue till my car has to go get its electric steering column. Yes the phone charger is a chip issue too.

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Is your interior alarm going off all the time too? I turned off interior monitoring to solve the issue till my car has to go get its electric steering column. Yes the phone charger is a chip issue too.
Yes. I try to double click the lock button every time I leave the car to turn it off, but I've forgotten a few times. It's gone off 3 times. I guess it's a endemic problem with the cross turismo's? Like you I figure it'll have to go in eventually for the charging chip, so I was going to wait a bit.

All i need is for that thing to go off in the middle of the night and wake up the whole family... I'll end up having to sleep in the car.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
The day I picked it up, I went to go pick up pizza and when I came out someone was taking a picture of it. They told me it was awesome and said they were excited I was there so they could hear how it sounds... HA. Well bud, you're not going to hear much because it's electric!

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
lovely colour, looks great :like:.

My alarm has been fine, hope you get it sorted soon.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Yes. I try to double click the lock button every time I leave the car to turn it off, but I've forgotten a few times. It's gone off 3 times. I guess it's a endemic problem with the cross turismo's? Like you I figure it'll have to go in eventually for the charging chip, so I was going to wait a bit.

All i need is for that thing to go off in the middle of the night and wake up the whole family... I'll end up having to sleep in the car.
In the PCM I turned it off, but I check the box to ask me when I turn off the car. Yes, it requires me to touch the screen when I get out of the car, but I know the interior alarm is off (it has turned itself on by itself so just making sure).

Dan’l

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB GLC43, MB B250e
Country flag
Congratulations. I picked up my CT4 last week. Same issue with the steering column. The alarm has gone off numerous times when I forget to deselect interior alarm on the exit screen. What's the phone charging issue? I tried mine on a long drive today, seemed to work fine. I really like the navigator displays and graphics, but it is so inflexible on routes that I'm probably going to stick with CarPlay. Great 130 mile drive today into the local mountains. The ride is so great. Great handling and so peaceful. I thought I like the roar of my AMG exhaust -- I guess I've aged into a greater desire for quiet comfort.
Sponsored