whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Got my Neptune CT4s last week, have to say I’m really pleased with the color. I was very nervous before getting it. Will try to grab a few more scenic pics, but here are some from the driveway.

Car was delivered with electric steering column, and one key. Also the wireless charging seems like it’s not working, but not sure if it’s missing a chip or not. Also have had a few random interior alarms go off, but overall very pleased with the car.

04B91048-64D0-4A65-9E96-27EFA216588E.jpeg

42FC405E-6117-487F-BAF1-C55125751154.jpeg

8341CBF2-AFB3-4F07-8BC2-66C397895200.jpeg

4AC6B96B-24DC-4EB2-9B23-4E4050C652B6.jpeg
Did it get delivered with clear side markers (front wheel arch blinker) or did you swap it after delivery? I thought all US deliveries come with yellow/orange ones.

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Did it get delivered with clear side markers (front wheel arch blinker) or did you swap it after delivery? I thought all US deliveries come with yellow/orange ones.
My dealer actually swaps them on all the cars that come in because they think it looks so much better. I agree and I would have done it myself if they didn't.

BROUbrou09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Audi e-tron
Country flag
My dealer actually swaps them on all the cars that come in because they think it looks so much better. I agree and I would have done it myself if they didn't.
Agreed. That's nice of them - I had to purchase and install my own! Granted, it was much easier than I anticipated - but a nice gesture by the dealer.

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Agreed. That's nice of them - I had to purchase and install my own! Granted, it was much easier than I anticipated - but a nice gesture by the dealer.
Do yours align properly, I was looking at them and they seem a little off. Not sure if this is normal?

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) D059DA5E-EFFB-4294-8647-C4272F93ADC8

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
I see that you have the Offroad Package trim... I would be most appreciative if you could measure the ground clearance at the several different lift levels (from lowest to highest) and post them here (i.e., picking one or two points, like just in front of and just behind one of the front wheels, for consistency). There's been some question and ambiguity about the numbers floated around by Porsche.
here’s what I have for the “lowest” suspension level (as measured be
Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) C98D0115-362D-43CF-8237-872ACAD48E24

and in front of front tire.
Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 678E78A7-A4C3-453C-9A1D-95AD82C1F93C

here it is at the “normal setting”
Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 07B1BE62-55F9-4AD4-9175-EFB15F1F9DBB

And here’s one at high
Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) 21A140BF-1331-4DAE-9A76-085C892D6AA2

Hope that helps

BROUbrou09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Audi e-tron
Country flag
Do yours align properly, I was looking at them and they seem a little off. Not sure if this is normal?

D059DA5E-EFFB-4294-8647-C4272F93ADC8.jpeg
Mine do. I have a sneaking suspicion that your dealer installed the sedan side markers. The CT side markers are different and have a distinct part number.

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Mine do. I have a sneaking suspicion that your dealer installed the sedan side markers. The CT side markers are different and have a distinct part number.
i had that suspicion as well.. I asked my sales guy if they had the CT ones and he was like yeah, I said they’re different are you sure and he sent me a thumbs up. But I think you’re right.

well it’s something that probably no one else will notice, I didn’t even notice till I took a close look at everything today… but now it will annoy me to no end!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
i had that suspicion as well.. I asked my sales guy if they had the CT ones and he was like yeah, I said they’re different are you sure and he sent me a thumbs up. But I think you’re right.

well it’s something that probably no one else will notice, I didn’t even notice till I took a close look at everything today… but now it will annoy me to no end!
I hear you. My OCD would drive me nuts over such a rather insignificant thing which almost nobody else would notice. I would look on the bright side though, you got those side markers for free from the dealer, so if you replace them, it would be the same cost as if they just delivered you the orange ones. While you wait for the correct ones, think of these are still better looking than the orange ones.

PS> I don't have a Taycan yet (still awaiting an allocation), I don't spend much on cosmetic options (my $178K build includes $25,150 in options out of which exactly $1,170 are cosmetic, i.e. looks only - interior leather and wheels) but I already picked up the CT side markers, as they would trigger my OCD. I'm thinking about adding additional reflectors to the plastic wheel arches to replace the functionality I am losing by replacing the side markers, but haven't decided yet if it's necessary since my Taycan will be Carrera metallic white so the entire car should be reflective at night.

porscheguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TTS CT
Country flag
I hear you. My OCD would drive me nuts over such a rather insignificant thing which almost nobody else would notice. I would look on the bright side though, you got those side markers for free from the dealer, so if you replace them, it would be the same cost as if they just delivered you the orange ones. While you wait for the correct ones, think of these are still better looking than the orange ones.

PS> I don't have a Taycan yet (still awaiting an allocation), I don't spend much on cosmetic options (my $178K build includes $25,150 in options out of which exactly $1,170 are cosmetic, i.e. looks only - interior leather and wheels) but I already picked up the CT side markers, as they would trigger my OCD. I'm thinking about adding additional reflectors to the plastic wheel arches to replace the functionality I am losing by replacing the side markers, but haven't decided yet if it's necessary since my Taycan will be Carrera metallic white so the entire car should be reflective at night.
Where did you get the clear CT side markers? I’m waiting for mine as well, but I def want to switch that out

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Beautiful car! The wireless charging is useless so you’re not missing much

mxnsith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5 Comp
Country flag
Got my Neptune CT4s last week, have to say I’m really pleased with the color. I was very nervous before getting it. Will try to grab a few more scenic pics, but here are some from the driveway.

Car was delivered with electric steering column, and one key. Also the wireless charging seems like it’s not working, but not sure if it’s missing a chip or not. Also have had a few random interior alarms go off, but overall very pleased with the car.

04B91048-64D0-4A65-9E96-27EFA216588E.jpeg

42FC405E-6117-487F-BAF1-C55125751154.jpeg

8341CBF2-AFB3-4F07-8BC2-66C397895200.jpeg

4AC6B96B-24DC-4EB2-9B23-4E4050C652B6.jpeg
Love it! Thoughts on the Offroad Design Package? Do you think it was worth the cost? You like the look?

I am on the fence.

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Love it! Thoughts on the Offroad Design Package? Do you think it was worth the cost? You like the look?

I am on the fence.
I really like the look, and think it completes the plastic wheel fenders. Is it worth $2k? No. Would I order it again, yes.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Car looks great. Wife is finalizing her config for her CT4, locks tomorrow. We were able to go see a CT4 with the off road package and we both walked away saying no. Because of the fins/lips, figure winter muck would fill up. Does it seem like they capture dirt?

Porsche Taycan Received Neptune Blue Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (CT4s) IMG_2293

OP
OP

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
A valid concern... I live in South Carolina, so I don't deal with the winter stuff. Haven't done any "offroading" yet to really know, but doubt I ever will so.... for my purposes a simple pressure washing in the wash process cleans all that stuff out.
Sponsored