Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Roughly 450 miles on my GTS Sport Tourismo and it does not disappoint. The ride, materials and wow factor really make it enjoyable to drive.

Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-11
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-13
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-08

I manage the Porsche Division at Signature Wheel and wanted to do some testing with our 20x9 / 20x11.5 Monoblock SV104. We pulled roughly 42 lbs of rotating mass/unsprung weight out of the system while going with a wider wheel and tire.

Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass tempImageDR2349
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass tempImageGH8vMt
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass tempImageu4LTL6
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass tempImageX7lbuY

I will be offering a 15% discount off the retail cost of our wheels to all the Taycan owners interested in getting a set. No guess work about fitment as we have our GTS to test on. We can match OEM specs with a better fitment so you can reuse your tires, or do something in a 21" like the Mission E wheel sizes. Feel free to DM me or email [email protected]

Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-12
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-14
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-15
Porsche Taycan Reducing 40 lbs Of Rotating Mass SV104 Taycan Brushed Aluminum Daytime-16

Hope you all are enjoying the spring and your Taycans arrive soon!
www.signaturewheel.com

Last edited:

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Is your car lowered on links/module, or is this just the lowest suspension setting? Fitment and stance looks great

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Is your car lowered on links/module, or is this just the lowest suspension setting? Fitment and stance looks great
This is all stock in the lowest setting. I was thinking of lowering it, but will be going 21” wheels next
Sponsored