tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
The 50+ male just isn’t a great look for brand association. They are planning for the next generation of enthusiasts.
Makes sense, those 50+ males will probably buy 1 or 2 more cars in their lifetime :CWL: . I rarely see any younger influencers go the Porsche route, they seem to be more into Lamborghini's these days.
Sponsored

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Yeah- his videos are hit or miss for me. I watched this just cause I love the Taycan ST (in gentian blue in particular). Made me wish Porsche would import more ST variants to the US like they get in europe (i'd take a RWD version). Yeah yeah i know that's never gonna happen.

Also, I'm just as shallow as he is when it comes to "must have" options. For example, I would never get a Taycan w/ the base stereo or base seats. But the performance "must haves" that many here swear by (RWS, PVT, etc)...I couldn't care less about.

Yoko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ST4S
Country flag
Back to topic.
Yep like him a lot. He obviously cares about cars and enjoys them too.
He also really seems to put effort into production and videography of his channel.
He's also a big AMG fan.

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Say what you want about RBR but he has some of the best videography on YouTube hands down.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I've seen it, it's just not a "flagship" kit like the Bugatti, Ferrari or Lambo. Has half the pieces as one thing. As another, it's a non descript model. They should have kept it as a road legal 911 Turbo.
You don't think 911 GT3 RS could be considered a Porsche flagship? It has 2704 pieces. Which kit has twice that number (5408+)? Bugatti has 3599, Lambo 3696, so nowhere near twice the pieces. I happen to have all 3 sets.

Last edited:

Hargo

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (2023) - Land Rover Velar
Country flag
mmm says the 4s is the sweet spot but only bought it because the wait time was too long for a GTS.
Amazing how a bit of wedge (money) can change your mind.

FLT6LVR

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 911S
Country flag
The guy has great taste in cars but I cant watch his videos because he's too similar to Raj Koothrapalli from the Big Bang Theory. I keep waiting for Sheldon to come on...
Sponsored