Requesting EU/UK/CAD Nokian Dealer or customer that has access to Dealer to purchase and ship studded tires to the US.

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
All,
I was told by my US Nokain dealer that they were not shipping allotments of Nokian Studded tires to the U.S. due to short Supply.

I am willing to compensate a customer for their time if they are willing to purchase a set for me and ship to the U.S. to my house.

Or, if there are any CAD, UK, EU dealers that read this and are willing to take my money and ship to the U.S. I am happy to pay for the shipping/convenience factor.

Tires that I am trying to order (going on my stock Turbo Aero wheels):
Brand: Nokian
Model: Hakkapeliitta 10 EV SilentDrive Studded
Front: 245/45/R20 103T XL EV SilentDrive Studded
Rear: 285/40/R20 108T XL EV Silent Drive Studded
MFG website: https://www.nokiantyres.com/tyres/by-tire-size/studded-tires/?s=285-40-20

If anyone is willing to make this purchase or any tire dealer in any country, willing to ship to the U.S. please reach out to me.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
I would think air shipping from Europe would be prohibitive and any other method would take very long. Also customs requirements may be tedious, long and expensive. Many manufacturers have different tire specifications for Europe, North America and different regions due to road conditions, driving habits and homologations. Have you tried locating the tires in Alaska where they would be needed the most ?

OP
OP
TycanNewHampshire

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
have not tried a dealer in Alaska - I will look but assuming that it is the same there as they are the U.S. and even farther from the Nordics than where I live on the East Coast.

That said, still open to those in the Nordic countries / UK / Canada to purchase and ship and will deal with the cost time....hope to have by November.

OP
OP
TycanNewHampshire

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
@feye, I would do that in a heartbeat and have done so in the past with my BMW's and VW's when I picked up a set of Nokian's......however, right now the northern US boarder is closed for driving traffic and the only way one can cross the boarder is if you have family and are 'going back home'.

I know it is strange, as the southern boarder is completely open right now, but if you are a Canadian or US citizen, you can't just drive across the boarder....but you can fly. It makes no sense, but we live in strange Orwellian times right now.

I am waiting to hear back from two dealers in the US and 1 in Canada that are looking at ordering for me. Both said they would ship, but both are unsure they can get them ordered and shipped into their store......so if anyone has a dealer, please let me know!

OP
OP
TycanNewHampshire

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
So, I got back an email from my main US dealer and they are saying that the fronts can be n mid-October and just starting production now…., but the rears are looking like 6-10 weeks but it is unknown as they have not started production yet So the timeline is a guess. At least this is positive sign.

The cost However is quite a shocK. I was quoted $1780 for them ordered, swa[[ed out with TPMS switch, balance and the old tires bagged up. That is a pretty good chunk of money! I know they will be ‘worth it’, but still a lot.

If someone can find them for cheaper, shipped, please ler

OP
OP
TycanNewHampshire

TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
I found a U.S. Dealer with a direct line to a very responsive north american Nokian rep. Thanks for all who contacted.