First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Spyder and TCT Turbo
Country flag
Hey TCT fans, just checking-in to see if anyone has:

1. Ordered and installed the sedan factory ride height links and installed them on the CT? I saw some part numbers floating around but don't recall confirmation that this worked as expected.

2. Seems as if a few people here have had shops paint the plastic wheel arches, but, has anybody removed them entirely and converted to a Sport Turismo look?

Thanks
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Hey TCT fans, just checking-in to see if anyone has:

1. Ordered and installed the sedan factory ride height links and installed them on the CT? I saw some part numbers floating around but don't recall confirmation that this worked as expected.

2. Seems as if a few people here have had shops paint the plastic wheel arches, but, has anybody removed them entirely and converted to a Sport Turismo look?

Thanks
Quick response - I and others have bunch of threads on this in the forum, have a search/look - the issue with going from the CT to the ST 'look' in removing the fender plastic is that you need to then mod or change out the sill trims as otherwise left with open holes!
Cheers, C.

OP
OP
ff2kracer

ff2kracer

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 Spyder and TCT Turbo
Country flag
Quick response - I and others have bunch of threads on this in the forum, have a search/look - the issue with going from the CT to the ST 'look' in removing the fender plastic is that you need to then mod or change out the sill trims as otherwise left with open holes!
Cheers, C.
Thanks, I've read all of your earlier posts and comments (thank you for the contributions) -- I was really hunting for any updates or breakthroughs. Have you priced the Sport Turismo sills?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Thanks, I've read all of your earlier posts and comments (thank you for the contributions) -- I was really hunting for any updates or breakthroughs. Have you priced the Sport Turismo sills?
Ah fair enough - no I have not (my fenders are literally being painted as we speak - car in shop :)) but I suspect that a is why you have not seen any updates - total cost (ST parts) probably gets a bit prohibitive.
Sponsored