road trip #2

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
I took a second, shorter 300 mile R/T today and I am happy to report two successful charging sessions.
both were on 350kw units. at the first stop, one where I charge successfully last week wasn't 100% perfect because the first unit I pulled into was down moved to a different unit and plugged and charged via the app.
the second charge stop went well without any issues.
I hope this is how all my future stops go.
Sponsored

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I took a second, shorter 300 mile R/T today and I am happy to report two successful charging sessions.
both were on 350kw units. at the first stop, one where I charge successfully last week wasn't 100% perfect because the first unit I pulled into was down moved to a different unit and plugged and charged via the app.
the second charge stop went well without any issues.
I hope this is how all my future stops go.

@kort:

tell us a little more about the trip, please. I think you live in Florida, so you are blessed with warmer weather in March and should get better efficiency. Did you charge to 80% or 90% at home before you left? Did you drive like a wild man on the drive? What was your efficiency on the drive?

More important, did you take the boss on the drive? Is she happier now that the charging thing worked itself out?

Glad things worked out for you on this drive.