Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build .

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNYZT162

Not sure about ;

Vesuvius Grey wheels
Bordeaux seat belts
22Kw onboard charger
Race Tex steering wheel as interior is leather

Please give me your thoughts ...

Bruno .
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Love the exterior, green is my favourite colour but I went Mamba since these pts ones are more expensive than I would pay - though I definiely prefer your choice.
I have also gone vesuvius for the inlays and wheels.
OTOH not keen on the interior I find the sports seats too constraining and I am bored rigid by black interiors

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
I also ordered a CT 4. I have kind of similar options. I included rear wheel steering and ACC. Did you go for the panoramic roof? Without you can’t put on roofbars. If you never need them no problem.

I think for me a 4 is enough. But if I am spending the money you are a would loose the special paint, 21 inch wheels, Vesuvius and sport sound and go for a 4S with the same options and 20 inch turbo S wheels (which I have chosen now). The 4S has pdls + as standard. Another 1000 euro saved.

VOLT4GE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nothing to roast here. Great build and cool color.

if it were mine, I might have opted for a two-tone interior so it wouldn’t be so dark on the exterior and interior. I like contrast.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love the exterior, green is my favourite colour but I went Mamba since these pts ones are more expensive than I would pay - though I definiely prefer your choice.
I have also gone vesuvius for the inlays and wheels.
OTOH not keen on the interior I find the sports seats too constraining and I am bored rigid by black interiors
Fully agree but the choices are rather very limited ...
I would have loved the option for a brown/ tan color limited to the seats and not the complete interior ...

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I also ordered a CT 4. I have kind of similar options. I included rear wheel steering and ACC. Did you go for the panoramic roof? Without you can’t put on roofbars. If you never need them no problem.

I think for me a 4 is enough. But if I am spending the money you are a would loose the special paint, 21 inch wheels, Vesuvius and sport sound and go for a 4S with the same options and 20 inch turbo S wheels (which I have chosen now). The 4S has pdls + as standard. Another 1000 euro saved.
Yes panoramic roof included although I did pass for the Variable Light Control ( a whopping 5K ) .
A 4 is indeed enough for me as well . Too much speed control here in Belgium ;-)
Paint ... well I thought a LOT about this but 90% of the Taycan here are Black , Grey or silver . Very nice but boring :rolleyes:
Mind you , when I was still young and good looking I drove a PastelGelb car ... o_Oo_O . I repeat , when I was young !
Yes , I may have a look at a 4S ...

Jonmar

First Name
Maryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman, 2022 Taycan on order!
Country flag

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nothing to roast here. Great build and cool color.

if it were mine, I might have opted for a two-tone interior so it wouldn’t be so dark on the exterior and interior. I like contrast.
Thanks , I just might try that ! Didn't think about that ...

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Fully agree but the choices are rather very limited ...
I would have loved the option for a brown/ tan color limited to the seats and not the complete interior ...
Meranti brown is nice and a lot of black, but unlike you I want the least black possible so my choices have been black/chalk-beige, which is the lightest airiest interior since even the back of the front seats are pale coloured,, Blackberry or Truffle brown. My present favourite is Blackberry since green and purple is a classic combination IMO.

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Meranti brown is nice and a lot of black, but unlike you I want the least black possible so my choices have been black/chalk-beige, which is the lightest airiest interior since even the back of the front seats are pale coloured,, Blackberry or Truffle brown. My present favourite is Blackberry since green and purple is a classic combination IMO.
Yeah… at least on this side of the Channel ?

Bordeaux belts could be nice but maybe with red calipers?