Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build .

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Oak Green Metallic :clap:

Could you share more pic of it?
Its one of my favourite color

Hello all, this is my car. I collected it a little over a week ago at Porsche Tonbridge, fire away if you have any questions.

Delighted so far and still getting accustomed to it.

Interior is this, Chalk Beige full leather, I felt it complimented the green nicely:-

20220205_162058.jpg

BTW the green shown on the configurator when you select PTS is actually Porsche Racing Green.

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
May be too late, but I'd rather have the Adaptive Cruise Control than the difficult-to-source 22kW level 2 charging option.

12ACD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SL, Mazda MX-30
Country flag
I'll get some more photos once the rain has stopped here. It's been pretty unpleasant this weekend.

12ACD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SL, Mazda MX-30
Country flag
Some early morning shots on a dull overcast day.

I'll take some snaps in different light conditions as they present themselves, it's surprising how different this colour looks depending on the lighting.

I generally leave the car in "normal" so this is the standard ride height, I think there are two setting lower than this and one higher.

Porsche Taycan Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build . 20220215_084654

Porsche Taycan Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build . 20220215_084722

Porsche Taycan Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build . 20220215_084735

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag

I'll take some snaps in different light conditions as they present themselves, it's surprising how different this colour looks depending on the lighting.

I generally leave the car in "normal" so this is the standard ride height, I think there are two setting lower than this and one higher.

20220215_084654.jpg

20220215_084722.jpg

20220215_084735.jpg

I really like it !
Amazing how many shades this color has depending on the light .
How long did you have to wait for it ? Had the PTS color something to do with the delivery date ?
Thanks,
Bruno .

12ACD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SL, Mazda MX-30
Country flag
I really like it !
Amazing how many shades this color has depending on the light .
How long did you have to wait for it ? Had the PTS color something to do with the delivery date ?
Thanks,
Bruno .
I ordered in May 21, it was delivered early February 22.

I was originally quoted December delivery when I placed the order in May, but that was a standard colour. As soon as PTS was available I took a slot as I wanted something non standard.

It was either Oak Green or one of the Purples or maybe Amethyst, but the available purples were so dark they look almost black on an overcast day (most day's in the UK) so I decided to go with Oak Green and a light interior with the glass roof. I'm pleased I did, it looked stunning in the showroom and all the staff really liked the combination.

It was interesting watching customers walk into the showroom and walk striaght over to it simply because of the colour.

Go with black calipers, any of the bright colours would look wrong with this spec. I also really like the clean (no badges at all ) look.

So in short I figure PTS only added a month to my build.

Is there anything specific you want me to photograph?

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I ordered in May 21, it was delivered early February 22.

I was originally quoted December delivery when I placed the order in May, but that was a standard colour. As soon as PTS was available I took a slot as I wanted something non standard.

It was either Oak Green or one of the Purples or maybe Amethyst, but the available purples were so dark they look almost black on an overcast day (most day's in the UK) so I decided to go with Oak Green and a light interior with the glass roof. I'm pleased I did, it looked stunning in the showroom and all the staff really liked the combination.

It was interesting watching customers walk into the showroom and walk striaght over to it simply because of the colour.

Go with black calipers, any of the bright colours would look wrong with this spec. I also really like the clean (no badges at all ) look.

So in short I figure PTS only added a month to my build.

Is there anything specific you want me to photograph?
Hello , thank you again .
I ordered mine end of January and estimated delivery beginning of November .
Nothing specific but random pictures on a sunny day would be great .
Thanks again,
Bruno .

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some more images from the guy that does my detailling and ceramic coating.

IMG_5715.JPG

IMG_5712.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5714.JPG

When the weather allows , maybe a couple of photo's out in the sun and the car in it's lowest position , Thanks , Bruno .

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag

20220215_084654.jpg

20220215_084722.jpg

20220215_084735.jpg
I really like that you went without the dark tinted windows in the rear, so much nicer looking. :like:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I really like that you went without the dark tinted windows in the rear, so much nicer looking. :like:
I agree, privacy glass ruins the lines of a car and since I don't have anything in the back of my car that requires privacy I consider it a double waste of money.

If one wants a darker interior choosing not to pay extra for a panoramic roof and leaving the rear windows so the car lines aren't spoiled is a double saving of money :)
Sponsored