Roof lining material panoramic glass

taycanlondonowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi!
Waiting on delivery of my black on black Taycan 4s (Tuesday!!) will post pics as soon as I have it.

Does anybody know what the Material around the glass roof and on the support columns are by the windows if you didn’t order the roof lining in racetex?
I love that soft finish and wonder if I made an error not ordering it!
I have ordered olea leather and be a shame if the support columns are plastic!
Many thanks
Sponsored

taycantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model X, 2020 Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Not sure if it’s any different between U.S. and U.K., but my 4S (non-Olea leather upgrade) has a fabric covering for the interior ceiling and columns, doesn’t seem to be Alcantara. It’s definitely not hard plastic, though.

OP
OP

taycanlondonowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Not sure if it’s any different between U.S. and U.K., but my 4S (non-Olea leather upgrade) has a fabric covering for the interior ceiling and columns, doesn’t seem to be Alcantara. It’s definitely not hard plastic, though.
Thanks appreciate the information. Doesn’t sound too bad. Got a photo by chance ?

backslashed

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I was pondering on ordering the Race Tex headliner with my panoramic roof. After seeing these pictures, I frankly think it looks great and it's not necessary. Perhaps if I wouldn't have had the pano roof, yes. But this way, no. Porsche should significantly lower the price of the RaceTex headliners for those who've opted for the pano roof since 90% less material is needed.