Rough timing from "exit factory" to landing in UK (trying to forward plan)

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
This is good to hear !!! I absolutely love Neptune too. Mine is a 4S ST in m green ... Im one of those crazies clearly ! I have never loved driving a car as much as I loved the test drives... so agreed. lets hope its worth it !!! šŸ¤ž
Mamba is great and was on my short list. I'm hoping this week will be better a better week. Last week was Taycan on sales hold don't know why and electrician fails to turn up. Not good.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Thats so quick !! I am so excited ..... I can't wait to go on little adventures with the dogs etc .... I am at the stage now though where I have to close my ears and eyes off to the negative things... as its TOO LATE NOW :CWL::oops: :surprised:
My car was ā€œcompletedā€ on 30 July 2022 and I was hoping for 2 to 3 weeks to pick up but it was incomplete and I picked it up 16 weeks later on 1st December, 17 Ā½ months after I ordered it.
Iā€™m sure yours will be much quicker than this and the wait was worth it in the end!

bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
Was this info from the dealership? What stage is your MyPorsche showing? My car has been in production for over 2 weeks now, dealership told me expected build completion 25th Feb
Yes this was from the dealer still in phase 3 in my Porsche

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mamba 4S sport T super yay!
Country flag
My car was ā€œcompletedā€ on 30 July 2022 and I was hoping for 2 to 3 weeks to pick up but it was incomplete and I picked it up 16 weeks later on 1st December, 17 Ā½ months after I ordered it.
Iā€™m sure yours will be much quicker than this and the wait was worth it in the end!
I know bless you ! I followed all your posts before I was even a member on the forum. I felt desperate sorry for you. But now you have green with blackberry - I am sure you are it and happy to hear it was worth the wait .... coming from a F1 person that's high praise indeed !!! :)

OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Piggybacking this thread as it is now (finally!) relevant to me!

My GTS was completed last week and is now at Emden.

Deposit was put down in December 2021, also at Mid Sussex....
Did yours end up arriving ?? are you now whizzing around in you Taycan ?? I hope so :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sarah's dog chariot

Sarah's dog chariot

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Youā€™re having a mid life crisis you say?. You must be a very young, Iā€˜m having a senior crisis. Turbo built over 7 days by Feb 14th , Porsche sales expect me to be behind the wheel by end March, meaning around 4 weeks build to delivery at dealer.

Hope it goes quickly for you and youā€™re enjoying your Taycan soon. Iā€™m reading the forums closely for any faults on the most recent deliveries. Hell, I may not even need a heater if the temperature picks up!

Catching up on here.!! You made me smile re your 'senior crisis' quite right too!! Did yours come ?? Hope so!!!!! :clap:

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
Keeping an eye on this thread as now it is more relevant for me. I placed my order (GTS ST - MId Sussex) back in April 22. Exactly 12 months to the day I was offered a cancelled build slot, which I snapped up. :)

Expected Build Finish of 19th June. I wonder if I will see it before the end of July!

DoctorLife

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Catching up on here.!! You made me smile re your 'senior crisis' quite right too!! Did yours come ?? Hope so!!!!! :clap:
Indeed, thanks for asking and sorry for the delayed response, arrived 4 weeks ago, minor niggles aside (tyre roar on 21ā€™s is more than expected, but not really unexpectedā€¦if that makes any sense!), so far so good!
Sponsored