RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
I think this guy produces some of the best quality videos for the Taycan, but more directed to UK users. So all I can say is enjoy.

interesting to see him use a Tesla charger....we MAY see that in the US sometime before 2030, eh?!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Fun to view along - does remind me of those miserably long winters growing up though and freezing your nuts off on the rugby fields as a school kid and at Uni :)!! Think I've gotten soft!

DaddyCool

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (Ordered Nov 21, expect May 23)
Country flag
Great video.

Not got my car yet, but been very interested in the charging experience.

Porsche advertise the Ionity network, but what i haven't seen is a definitive list (Osprey mentioned in this video) of UK charging networks that offer a discount when using the Taycan EV charging RFID card.

Anyone know where a list can be found?

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
Great video.

Not got my car yet, but been very interested in the charging experience.

Porsche advertise the Ionity network, but what i haven't seen is a definitive list (Osprey mentioned in this video) of UK charging networks that offer a discount when using the Taycan EV charging RFID card.

Anyone know where a list can be found?
I think it might be in the app, I did see it somewhere since I got the car.

Interesting to see this trip and the difficulties charging, it did reinforce my view that it's far easier, from London, to drive an EV to the South of France than it is to try and get to Scotland! The really important one is the plug and charge network which I think is just Ionity and Porsche dealers currently., that really makes life easy. The non Tesla sites are almost seamless too, plug in, tap the app and you're at 148kw in 30 seconds.

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I use Osprey charging points a lot but have never been able to use my Porsche card with them, or use the "Plug and Charge" capability. What am I not doing right please?
Sponsored