OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Just an fyi, my car was shipped in June but has been stranded in Halifax for 2-3 weeks. I have a beautiful temp car so no rush for me but curious if anyone else in the same spot?
Oh no... Sorry to hear about that! Where are you located? Perhaps there was a delay in the train or truck transport?
Sponsored

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
Hey guys, I contacted the dealer yesterday and they said the car was still in Halifax, so I guess there's a bit of delay to get it out of the port and ship it on the train to Montreal as @Volaris mentionned earlier...
Let's hope it's not 2-3 weeks!;-)

Let me know if either of your car gets on a train or arrives in beautiful west coast!
cheers!

OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Hey guys, I contacted the dealer yesterday and they said the car was still in Halifax, so I guess there's a bit of delay to get it out of the port and ship it on the train to Montreal as @Volaris mentionned earlier...
Let's hope it's not 2-3 weeks!;-)

Let me know if either of your car gets on a train or arrives in beautiful west coast!
cheers!
Yes, not surprised. Arrived on a Friday, Monday was a holiday in many provinces, so hopefully the train departs Halifax sometime this week!

PCT

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Given how many delays we have experienced so far, my guess is that it will take 2 weeks to get to Mtl/Tor and 3 weeks to Vcr.

moballa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S was also on the Goodwood and is in Halifax - anyone know if it goes by train or truck to Vancouver?

OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Did he give you any idea when the was leaving?
No, I don't think the train movement is tracked by the dealers, but I may be wrong. I expect that I won't hear much from them until I receive a photo of the car at the dealer, covered with white plastic and blue foam on the bumpers. Maybe in 2 weeks' time.

Jayc

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 930 wide body slant nose, 2013 cayenne gts, 2010 panamera 4s, Taycan turbo
Country flag
My turbo arrived July 13th in Halifax and still waiting for it to get into Ottawa. They told me approx 1 week, we are creeping to 4 weeks, as latest eta was today and it was a no show. Getting frustrated with all the delays. UPS even lost one of my HRE wheels, now 3 months to get replacements

OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
My turbo arrived July 13th in Halifax and still waiting for it to get into Ottawa. They told me approx 1 week, we are creeping to 4 weeks, as latest eta was today and it was a no show. Getting frustrated with all the delays. UPS even lost one of my HRE wheels, now 3 months to get replacements
Hi @Jayc , welcome and congratulations on the Turbo. Sorry to hear of the issues. There was another member that was stuck in Halifax for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully yours gets released soon. I wonder if there's a holdup to have the big software update completed?

Losing an HRE wheel is like losing an arm. That hurts!!! Please share your HRE wheel and specs, I'm very interested!
Sponsored