Jayc

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 930 wide body slant nose, 2013 cayenne gts, 2010 panamera 4s, Taycan turbo
Country flag
Hi @Jayc , welcome and congratulations on the Turbo. Sorry to hear of the issues. There was another member that was stuck in Halifax for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully yours gets released soon. I wonder if there's a holdup to have the big software update completed?

Losing an HRE wheel is like losing an arm. That hurts!!! Please share your HRE wheel and specs, I'm very interested!
It was re
Hi @Jayc , welcome and congratulations on the Turbo. Sorry to hear of the issues. There was another member that was stuck in Halifax for 2-3 weeks. Hopefully yours gets released soon. I wonder if there's a holdup to have the big software update completed?

Losing an HRE wheel is like losing an arm. That hurts!!! Please share your HRE wheel and specs, I'm very interested!
Porsche Taycan Canadian Taycans - general discussion. 273EC104-09BF-4372-882B-425EF1DB0A0A

I got HRE P101sc. 21x9.5 and 21x11.5, all offsets were calculated by HRE.

Porsche told me it was released from Halifax over 2 weeks ago, and was in transit here, and the eta date has already passed. Just sucks, I took off the 21” mission e wheels because I knew I was getting HREs and now i will have the 20” until next year. This waiting for everything is killing me. Over 4 years by the them I get my wheels.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
It was re

273EC104-09BF-4372-882B-425EF1DB0A0A.jpeg

I got HRE P101sc. 21x9.5 and 21x11.5, all offsets were calculated by HRE.

Porsche told me it was released from Halifax over 2 weeks ago, and was in transit here, and the eta date has already passed. Just sucks, I took off the 21” mission e wheels because I knew I was getting HREs and now i will have the 20” until next year. This waiting for everything is killing me. Over 4 years by the them I get my wheels.
Beautiful wheels @Jayc. A timeless classic design.

We've all been waiting a long time... Coming up to 3 years for me since my deposit was placed. People think we're nuts!

Jayc

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Beautiful wheels @Jayc. A timeless classic design.

We've all been waiting a long time... Coming up to 3 years for me since my deposit was placed. People think we're nuts!
I am over 4 years now, and today I was able to say part of my frustration is over.
Porsche Taycan Canadian Taycans - general discussion. 7EFB0DA6-7E3E-4550-ADB3-02C4F2BF0CE1
Porsche Taycan Canadian Taycans - general discussion. B3623D19-23D7-45D1-9774-627426C486C1

she finally arrived, and finishing up the clear euro markers, and PDI then pickup on Thursday hopefully. UPS finally admitted to loosing the wheel, now figuring out value. Still months away from replacement.

hope yours arrives soon, I am hoping to stop with frustrations and enjoy the ride in something totally new

Terra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
I am over 4 years now, and today I was able to say part of my frustration is over.
7EFB0DA6-7E3E-4550-ADB3-02C4F2BF0CE1.jpeg
B3623D19-23D7-45D1-9774-627426C486C1.jpeg

she finally arrived, and finishing up the clear euro markers, and PDI then pickup on Thursday hopefully. UPS finally admitted to loosing the wheel, now figuring out value. Still months away from replacement.

hope yours arrives soon, I am hoping to stop with frustrations and enjoy the ride in something totally new
No, I don't think the train movement is tracked by the dealers, but I may be wrong. I expect that I won't hear much from them until I receive a photo of the car at the dealer, covered with white plastic and blue foam on the bumpers. Maybe in 2 weeks' time.
The CN Train left Halifax today.. ETA ~ 2 weeks

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
Great news!! thanks for the follow-up! Let's hope all our Taycans boarded that train, whether its final destination is Montreal/Vancouver or elsewhere in Canada!
Can't wait!!!

Terra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
@Terra - My guy says it is not on train yet and still in Halifax. Where did you get your update that yours was loaded and enroute to Vancouver?
Through my SA. You were on the Goodwood? Perhaps a later end production date and scheduled on a different train?

moballa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Through my SA. You were on the Goodwood? Perhaps a later end production date and scheduled on a different train?
Yes - mine was on the goodwood and arrived in Halifax with yours. My SA had 7 Taycans on the goodwood all destined for Vancouver. Are you at the Vancouver or Langley dealer? I would find it unusual for the same batch going to the same destination to be loaded on different trains. I wish they could allow us to add our vin to the connect app to track our babies!

Terra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many
Country flag
Yes - mine was on the goodwood and arrived in Halifax with yours. My SA had 7 Taycans on the goodwood all destined for Vancouver. Are you at the Vancouver or Langley dealer? I would find it unusual for the same batch going to the same destination to be loaded on different trains. I wish they could allow us to add our vin to the connect app to track our babies!
Hmmm.. yes seems it would be unusual. I am at Vancouver dealer. You would think though they would want to close on all 7 of them as soon as possible all in the logistics I guess.. I’m sure if Porsche had it their way they would be shipped non-stop..

Volaris

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
7EFB0DA6-7E3E-4550-ADB3-02C4F2BF0CE1.jpeg
B3623D19-23D7-45D1-9774-627426C486C1.jpeg

Mine finally arrived as well, picking up this Saturday (got a sneak peak today)

Porsche Taycan Canadian Taycans - general discussion. E1C9240E-4F4F-41D2-BDCA-34EDECF13B16_1_201_a

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag
Called the SA today. Apparently the car has been released for shipping from the port of Halifax.
Said it normally travels by train to Montreal, and is then trucked to the dealership from the train station.
No exact ETA so far... Let's be optimistic and hope for somewhere next week.

OP
OP

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Thanks for the followup @Terra. You're much more proactive in chasing your SA than I am. That took a while to get the train going.... so the wait continues hopefully for only another 2 weeks and we can take delivery before the end of August. Aug 29th is still my target date!

@Jayc - hope you enjoy the delivery. I don't think the 20s will cause you much grief once you're in the driver's seat. The HREs will still look amazing in six months.

Anyone know the production cutoff date for the big WLG2 update? Should we be worried with a V270 completion date at the end of June?

Jayc

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the followup @Terra. You're much more proactive in chasing your SA than I am. That took a while to get the train going.... so the wait continues hopefully for only another 2 weeks and we can take delivery before the end of August. Aug 29th is still my target date!

@Jayc - hope you enjoy the delivery. I don't think the 20s will cause you much grief once you're in the driver's seat. The HREs will still look amazing in six months.

Anyone know the production cutoff date for the big WLG2 update? Should we be worried with a V270 completion date at the end of June?
Mine was end of June, and the update was done at dealer last week when it arrived.

Porsche Taycan Canadian Taycans - general discussion. E9E78A80-F0BB-42F4-9FDF-78E17113C44B
Sponsored