Saw 2 Taycans on the road for the first time yesterday.

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
You don't know what you are missing.

:cool:
Not something or someone I have ever been aware of here in the United Kingdom. Search shows some sort of cosmetics company but not one we get here afaik

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Me neither but UK branch founded in 1993 apparently!

I’m sure they’d do you a Mamba Green lip stick if you ask nicely!

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, BMW X3, Taycan RWD Coffee
Country flag
Not something or someone I have ever been aware of here in the United Kingdom. Search shows some sort of cosmetics company but not one we get here afaik
Exactly. Cosmetics company who’s top sales people drive pink Cadillac’s. They were quite popular in the 60’s.

OP
OP
f1eng

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Exactly. Cosmetics company who’s top sales people drive pink Cadillac’s. They were quite popular in the 60’s.
Ah I see why someone in the USA may develop a prejudice against pink then!

Olicanian

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, SL.
Country flag
Nightmare - I think we've all endured many disruptions and spoiling of social events due to "The COVID" but it is what it is.

Ironically Scotland has persisted with the wearing of masks due to the decree from Dicola (Ms Sturgeon) and cronies which has done nothing in recent weeks but push the number of cases ever higher - but yes, we had to be different and do it her way! Roll on Monday.

Hopefully you get to catch up with your family and friends in totality before too long.
It’s rolled on to Monday - just as well as I have a week’s holiday in Perthshire next week. No masks will be an added bonus.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It’s rolled on to Monday - just as well as I have a week’s holiday in Perthshire next week. No masks will be an added bonus.
It doesn't matter anyway given Dicola (not a typo) Sturgeon was caught off guard yesterday in a barber's with no mask along with others - not one to miss a selfie opportunity she couldn't wait an extra day - such a hypocrite.

Do as I say not as I do as is the norm of most politicians!

Enjoy Perthshire and weather is looking good!

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
OMG! Look at the size of those car parking spaces. One of those is an entire European car park!
One of the best things about living in Texas is the (mostly) generous parking spaces. With all the heavy duty pick-ups and giant sized SUVs we have here, it’s a necessity. Unfortunately those trucks still have giant doors, so not entirely immune from door dings.
Sponsored