Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 850i, Taycan 4S (on order)
Country flag
1550C997-B7EF-49D7-A6FE-3534D4323F5B.jpeg

More pics coming… PPF, Ceramic, and Tints complete
Couple additional pics… clear side markers installed, originally had 20% tint but I took it back and installed 5% (20 was too light for me with the panoramic roof)

Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 636B91B7-E16A-418B-94F9-B3D1A4A387D2

Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 89D67366-A9E0-4D2C-B0AF-C2F33C5FA7E0

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Couple additional pics… clear side markers installed, originally had 20% tint but I took it back and installed 5% (20 was too light for me with the panoramic roof)

636B91B7-E16A-418B-94F9-B3D1A4A387D2.jpeg

89D67366-A9E0-4D2C-B0AF-C2F33C5FA7E0.jpeg
Wow I love your exterior design. It is so fun to see the different ways everyone designs their exterior. This was the first time buying a car that I really felt in control of exactly how it would look on the road. And it was such a new experience to now choose stuff like the color of the door handles. Usually the higher trims in cars I’ve owned had body color handles and mirrors, so I immediately gravitated towards that. But then seeing how some people would do their white cars with the black handles, I was like ok that looks cool, I get it. Yet you chose as I eventually did, not to break up the door panels of the car, but go with black accents in other places. My only last minute change was to add the glossy black on the mirror.

Sorry, don’t mean to make this about me, I just love how there’s no one “right” way to do it and somehow, God love them, Porsche manages to make it so we can’t go wrong! I love your 4S and hope mine and everyone else’s makes it by the end of the month!

OP
OP
Icebergmikey

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wow I love your exterior design. It is so fun to see the different ways everyone designs their exterior. This was the first time buying a car that I really felt in control of exactly how it would look on the road. And it was such a new experience to now choose stuff like the color of the door handles. Usually the higher trims in cars I’ve owned had body color handles and mirrors, so I immediately gravitated towards that. But then seeing how some people would do their white cars with the black handles, I was like ok that looks cool, I get it. Yet you chose as I eventually did, not to break up the door panels of the car, but go with black accents in other places. My only last minute change was to add the glossy black on the mirror.

Sorry, don’t mean to make this about me, I just love how there’s no one “right” way to do it and somehow, God love them, Porsche manages to make it so we can’t go wrong! I love your 4S and hope mine and everyone else’s makes it by the end of the month!
Variety is the spice of life! I was going for a Panda look. You’ve earned being able to afford what you like, so do what makes you happy! 💯

FYI… my neighbor just bought a Rivian but Taycans are waaay cooler! 😂

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
As a point of reference, the ship had left the port (even according to TYD) before TYD showed it offloaded. I also got pictures from my SA of the car being prepped (at the dealer) before TYD updated its status to in transport to the dealer. So TYD definitely lags with its updates. It took 2 days from arrival in Jacksonville to leaving the port - that was early February.

As for the monroney sticker, unfortunately I don't remember where I found it, but I did manage download it from somewhere on the Porsche site. Interestingly, the sticker did not include the P4S option (Innodrive). I don't care as it appears to be enabled in the car, and it's an FOD option so purchasable after delivery anyways, so wouldn't surprise the next owner if it was not on the original sticker.

EDIT: found where it is, under the details page of your car on My Porsche (assuming you have the VIN added to your account), looks like this:
1679469822538.png

Same section towards the bottom as shopping for tires, etc.
Since this topic is brought up and I am hoping for May delivery, could someone help guide me what steps to take as I have my TYD at Stage 3 with a VIN now, total surprise as it is like real now and before was just a picture. Specifically, I put request to add it to My Garage and attached my order for proof of ownership, not sure if that will do. Then I assume if they approve and add it then I can print the sticker, can do that for existing cars. What else is recommended to setup ahead of the delivery in the My Porsche.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since this topic is brought up and I am hoping for May delivery, could someone help guide me what steps to take as I have my TYD at Stage 3 with a VIN now, total surprise as it is like real now and before was just a picture. Specifically, I put request to add it to My Garage and attached my order for proof of ownership, not sure if that will do. Then I assume if they approve and add it then I can print the sticker, can do that for existing cars. What else is recommended to setup ahead of the delivery in the My Porsche.
You really shouldn't even have to attach any docs. I know it says that the first time you attempt to add, but I just messed around exiting and refreshing and coming back to the website to push the vin through even though I already had and then it added. It's just buggy. Mess around with the site and you'll see everything pop up.

As far as set up, I'm about to do that now, as I think my car is for real coming!

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So my husband is waiting for our Pilot right now at Honda service getting a recall thing done. I had him walk next door to Porsche (and of course spy around the lot). Car isn't there, but I told him to go in and see if he can get a printout or picture of the dealer status screen, which I've never even seen. Our SA isn't there today, but another SA was happy to help and printed it out. So hubby took a picture and just texted it to me. The SA said the dealership has paid for the car and they're just waiting for it, and if it comes PDI prep would start on Monday, but we're free to come see it on arrival. And again, no campaign listed for my VIN.
I guess these statuses mean it's actually going to arrive, I just can't believe I got so lucky for once.

Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours RenderedIma

OP
OP
Icebergmikey

Icebergmikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My SA took care of setting everything in the App once the car got to the dealership. Make your SA earn their money since we’re all paying MSRP.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My husband was just texting that the Pilot is finally done and he's on his way home.
Then he saw a truck. But it was leaving.

And then this:
Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 4C873BE4-C178-4892-AD2B-5D5461A5F862

He is now being directed to GTF to the bank.

Last edited:

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag
My husband was just texting that the Pilot is finally done and he's on his way home.
Then he saw a truck. But it was leaving.

And then this:
4C873BE4-C178-4892-AD2B-5D5461A5F862.jpeg

He is now being directed to GTF to the bank.
Congrats! I'm jealous... :) I need whatever magic you have. My build was complete Feb. 15th but no clue when it'll ever leave France/Germany.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
@annieland, first I want to say how much I enjoy your posts, second, I am so excited for you as if I got my own, then you go girl, have husband drive the Pilot, and you stop the traffic with this thing, and then turn up the heat inside with that friggin awesome move on wood trim. Amazing!

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag

636B91B7-E16A-418B-94F9-B3D1A4A387D2.jpeg

89D67366-A9E0-4D2C-B0AF-C2F33C5FA7E0.jpeg
20% in the front looks so cool but looks so dark too lol. What brand of tint did you get?

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@annieland, first I want to say how much I enjoy your posts, second, I am so excited for you as if I got my own, then you go girl, have husband drive the Pilot, and you stop the traffic with this thing, and then turn up the heat inside with that friggin awesome move on wood trim. Amazing!
You are too kind, thank you!! I surprised him with the 2020 Kia Stinger GT2 he wanted for years during the whole mid-Covid new car discount/trade-in crazy $$$ period. It was at that point that I started pouting...But when do I get MY car 😢. And so it began.... Saw the Taycan 2 years ago... didn't even know it was electric, and I said "THAT'S IT!!!" I don't read about cars much simply because tempting myself gets me into trouble and then I have to reverse course for a reality check.

So he's got his, I got mine, and we still have a rock solid Pilot for those trips to Ikea, carting my first off to college, and the teenagers one by one learning to drive. So blessed!
Sponsored