Scheduled for the WMA5/6 update in the US for April 5....

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Hyundai Pallisade
I just called to my local dealership/service and they see that the update is coming, they expect it on the 26th of March and scheduled me for April 5 to come in and get it done. Figured I’d call since articles about the updates are now showing up on US sites and see what the deal is. I’m the first scheduled to get it locally, so we’ll see how it goes. I’ll update if anything changes or if it goes thru successfully. People may want to start reaching out to their US dealers and see if they are taking appointments or if they want you to stand by for official notice.
Sponsored

Armyav8tor

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I just called to my local dealership/service and they see that the update is coming, they expect it on the 26th of March and scheduled me for April 5 to come in and get it done. Figured I’d call since articles about the updates are now showing up on US sites and see what the deal is. I’m the first scheduled to get it locally, so we’ll see how it goes. I’ll update if anything changes or if it goes thru successfully. People may want to start reaching out to their US dealers and see if they are taking appointments or if they want you to stand by for official notice.
What time is your appointment on Monday? Mine is at 0815 ;) I requested the service appointment online after you texted me so maybe they'll bump me to Tuesday or something.

OP
OP
TYKHAAAN

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Hyundai Pallisade
What time is your appointment on Monday? Mine is at 0815 ;) I requested the service appointment online after you texted me so maybe they'll bump me to Tuesday or something.
15 mins later! They’ll probably have them both for a few days, just hoping for a nice loaner!

Armyav8tor

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
15 mins later! They’ll probably have them both for a few days, just hoping for a nice loaner!
I'll see you there on Monday! I'm not holding my breath for a nice loaner, probably gonna be a Cayenne again. :(

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
Cayenne is better than the base 2.0 Macan without keyless entry that I usually get from my dealer :) :)
I am scheduled for March 30th at 8:30 am. Hope to get the car back that day but not counting on it,

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
So I want to thank you brave souls, the "lead penguins" who are willing to go first and see if the waters are free from seals before the more timid of us jump in after you....

:oops::):clap:
Sponsored