Scientists declare the Taycan the most innovative car in the world - Porsche Newsroom

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I saw this article a few hours ago from Automotive Innovation but I'm sure of the source but now that I see that Porsche newsroom has listed it I assume they agree with the assignment.

Thanks to a total of 27 new developments, the Porsche Taycan is the most important innovation driver in the global automotive market. 13 of these, or almost half, are world firsts. These are the conclusions of the new AutomotiveINNOVATIONS Report published by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM).
Scientists declare the Taycan the most innovative car in the world
Porsche Newsroom
https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/202...enter-of-automotive-management-cam-21465.html
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
this is the best quote "The Taycan was also awarded the prize for innovation by Connect magazine (Germany)"

I'm sure it was completely objective :p

it's at least nice to see everyone involved pulling in the same direction and cheering for the home team.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
an independent scientific institute for strategic consulting and empirical automotive and mobility research at the University of Applied Sciences (FHDW) in Bergisch Gladbach

that's also in Germany for those that don't want to look it up…

I'm sure none of their students are employees or have ever interned in the German automotive industry…again 100% objective.

I love Porsche cause they are both a great car company and an excellent marketing company - few if any companies have better marketing departments than Porsche - and this is how the game is played.

I applaude Porsche for this coupe and it shows the depth of their commitment to making this product a success to pull out all the stops like this. This is how you tell a company cares about a product. All tricks/tools are brought to bear on the product, and how to support it.

the Taycan's a great car (I'm loving mine) - but I'm not exactly jumping for joy because of this thinly veiled marketing piece.

I can't wait for the EV Macan and to see if Porsche really pushes this whole EV thing forward - that is right after I get off the phone with the nice EA representative currently rebooting the charger I'm at hoping it solves my problem - my guess is - it won't.
Sponsored