Secured a custom US GTS Allocation for June Delivery!

notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The only reasons I opted out of the HUD is that I heard it’s not as good as BMW’s and it also covers the instrument cluster, which takes away from that curved glass appearance.
I went through a similar thought process WRT the HUD. Now I wish I had it. Keeping track of corner entry speed in spirited driving is a real challenge with the car and I imagine the HUD could help a lot with that.
Sponsored

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
You’re absolutely right. I also plan to have my taycan at least 5 years and by that time, I recon the possibility of having a car completely outdated. I guess it’s something that we have to deal with - today, we're buying yesterday’s technology. Let’s just enjoy the present.
I thought the same when I bought the MS90D over 6 years ago. My Taycan has just a tiny bit more battery capacity, if at all. Things are not moving that fast.

Everything else in the car - besides maybe the software - is state of the art for years to come and no difference to the 911 or Panamera... :)

Hugo

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ETD 15 July)
Country flag
I thought the same when I bought the MS90D over 6 years ago. My Taycan has just a tiny bit more battery capacity, if at all. Things are not moving that fast.

Everything else in the car - besides maybe the software - is state of the art for years to come and no difference to the 911 or Panamera... :)
Very well said. Thanks for helping reassuring my decision ??
Sponsored