Selling my Taycan RWD - best way to do it?

SFOCV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi team!

I am thinking about selling my RWD (95k with innodrive/chrono but not panoramic roof) - I love it so much so want to get 4S.

The trade-in value for local Porsche dealership is bad so I checked KBB and others but they dont have a price for an RWD yet.

Any ideas? Thank you!
Sponsored

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi just a quick question. I am also ordering a Porsche without panoramic roof. Given the fact a lot of vehicles on the market have panoramic will you order your 4S without or with it?

and what are you mIssing now? Power?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Used cars are up 40% in today's market. Dealer's are desperate for vehicles. What do you consider bad for trade-in? Don't expect the dealer to give you MSRP or over.

OP
OP

SFOCV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi just a quick question. I am also ordering a Porsche without panoramic roof. Given the fact a lot of vehicles on the market have panoramic will you order your 4S without or with it?

and what are you mIssing now? Power?
I think I make the right choice not to have the panoramic roof. I wont add it for my next taycan either. and yes, I want more power.

Used cars are up 40% in today's market. Dealer's are desperate for vehicles. What do you consider bad for trade-in? Don't expect the dealer to give you MSRP or over.
A friend of mine sold his merc over MSRP...so I am looking to get what I paid.

kmcdonal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan 350Z, Subaru WRX
Country flag
Sold my 2020 4S today to a dealer and got just under MSRP. After accounting for federal and state tax incentives, I am ahead almost $9k. I would try a few more dealers as a first step.
Sponsored