September 2022 deliveries

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
@spicyypenguin My delivery date changed to 09/23 *ugh* (from 09/09). Any TYD updates on your end?
Turns out, I can still see my Taycan GTS on TYD! Sort of. The vehicle doesn't actually show up in the My Porsche app or website, but I somehow left a tab open on my work computer with the TYD website and it still manages to track the car on there.

I got the same updates as you, Port Processing on 09/02 and delivery date has been changed to 09/23.

Interestingly, if the map location on TYD is accurate, it looks like my Taycan GTS is at a facility near the Benicia port. I looked up this building on Apple Maps and turns out, the building belongs to PCNA and adjacent to it is a company called Amports, their website describes the company as a provider of "supply chain solutions for finished vehicles"

So, looks like Porsche is indeed shipping cars to the US without the 12V battery and keeping them in facilities near the port until they can source/install it.

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.51.30 AM

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.52.48 AM

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Turns out, I can still see my Taycan GTS on TYD! Sort of. The vehicle doesn't actually show up in the My Porsche app or website, but I somehow left a tab open on my work computer with the TYD website and it still manages to track the car on there.

I got the same updates as you, Port Processing on 09/02 and delivery date has been changed to 09/23.

Interestingly, if the map location on TYD is accurate, it looks like my Taycan GTS is at a facility near the Benicia port. I looked up this building on Apple Maps and turns out, the building belongs to PCNA and adjacent to it is a company called Amports, their website describes the company as a provider of "supply chain solutions for finished vehicles"

So, looks like Porsche is indeed shipping cars to the US without the 12V battery and keeping them in facilities near the port until they can source/install it.
My car set in port processing for two weeks. It never actually moved into the transport phase, but just showed up at the dealer on a truck. The first I knew was when my sales guy called me to say it just arrived. It's a two hour or so drive from the port to the dealer, so ymmv.

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 90D; 2020 Porsche GT4; Ram 1500
Country flag
My TYD still says the "actual date" of Port Processing milestone completion was 09/02/2022, and the anticipated arrival at the dealership (634 miles from Port of Benicia) still shows as 09/09. Obviously that date has come and gone, and the dealer says there's no sign of it. Sounds like I may be waiting another week or two...or longer?

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 90D; 2020 Porsche GT4; Ram 1500
Country flag
Ugh, so close yet so far.

No updates on my end unfortunately, my Taycan GTS disappeared from TYD last week (was on the Glovis Sunlight) and still hasn’t reappeared in TYD or My Porsche. Previously delivery date was 09/09.

I messaged my SA for an update, I’ll post here if I get any info from him. Hopefully it’s already on the way to WA.
I had the same issue. I was able to re-access YTD by logging on and then clicking the link from the original "Welcome - TYD" e-mail. I was also on Glovis Sunlight with delivery of 09/09 - which is the date that still shows on my revived TYD, even though the car is not at the dealer (and apparently not on a truck yet either).

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.51.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.52.48 AM.jpg
Nice sleuthing!

OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Time for the weekly US West Coast vessel update, seems nothing changed from last week's schedule. We have two more weeks to know if we will make it on Glovis Sun or not.

1663021464024.png
A tiny date change - Glovis Sun is delayed by a day from leaving Emden on Sep 27 to Sep 28.
Still no change on my TYD - On Vessel date is still Nov 4 and Dealership arrival is still Dec 9.

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries 1663612270885

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
A tiny date change - Glovis Sun is delayed by a day from leaving Emden on Sep 27 to Sep 28.
Still no change on my TYD - On Vessel date is still Nov 4 and Dealership arrival is still Dec 9.

1663612270885.png
Thanks for the update.
Will keep our hope open.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I guess about one week left til Glovis Sun departs. Here's to fingers crossed we see some movement and get on that ship

OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Tiny change on TYD - seems my car is supposedly at Emden as the previously dotted line turned solid and the red dot blinking is now at the Port although it still says "Estimated" and not "Actual" - no idea if it actually have the 12V or will I have more wait at port/dealer states side.

Just hope that it will get on Glovis Sun that is currently on its way to Bremerhaven and then Emden after that.

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 10.54.51 AM

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries 1663869603638

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
Tiny change on TYD - seems my car is supposedly at Emden as the previously dotted line turned solid and the red dot blinking is now at the Port although it still says "Estimated" and not "Actual" - no idea if it actually have the 12V or will I have more wait at port/dealer states side.

Just hope that it will get on Glovis Sun that is currently on its way to Bremerhaven and then Emden after that.
Ahhh that's awesome, congrats! My vehicle completion was 2 weeks after yours and I'm still showing 11/4/22 as on vessel. Wondering if I might get lucky like you!

OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ahhh that's awesome, congrats! My vehicle completion was 2 weeks after yours and I'm still showing 11/4/22 as on vessel. Wondering if I might get lucky like you!
My On Vessel date is still 11/04 as well so hopefully 🤞 that is just a placeholder and we all get on Glovis Sun leaving Emden on 09/28

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries 1663870557558
Sponsored