bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I took my 2022 CT4 in for service today because the 2 center screens and passenger screen wouldn't light up. They are going to perform the ANA6 update which I think will fix the problem but they also said I needed two more service campaigns the WNE0 and WNK7. I did a search on the forums and couldn't find them.

The SA said the WNE0 is to replace the driver assistance systems holder which entails removing the front bumper and replacing the holder for the center radar on the front of the vehicle. I guess they also have to do an alignment as part of the service.

The SA said the WNK7 is to replace the antenna cable plug connections. Not sure what that is about.

Have others had the campaigns completed?
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Hmm - thx for sharing - my car poss due back today but TBH a bit hesitant to ask re these as I need back and don't want to delay PU this time round - might mention them when I Pick it up though :)! Potentially model or model year specific or even build date specific - who knows.

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
I took my 2022 CT4 in for service today because the 2 center screens and passenger screen wouldn't light up. They are going to perform the ANA6 update which I think will fix the problem but they also said I needed two more service campaigns the WNE0 and WNK7. I did a search on the forums and couldn't find them.

The SA said the WNE0 is to replace the driver assistance systems holder which entails removing the front bumper and replacing the holder for the center radar on the front of the vehicle. I guess they also have to do an alignment as part of the service.

The SA said the WNK7 is to replace the antenna cable plug connections. Not sure what that is about.

Have others had the campaigns completed?
I had the same info from my SA. They only had time to do the ANA6 recall; took all day but was completed successfully. The other two recalls just came out recently. I’ll need to go back in a few weeks once the required parts arrived. The Antenna cable plug is related to water ingress and rear camera function, from what I was told.

OP
OP
bah1590

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I had the same info from my SA. They only had time to do the ANA6 recall; took all day but was completed successfully. The other two recalls just came out recently. I’ll need to go back in a few weeks once the required parts arrived. The Antenna cable plug is related to water ingress and rear camera function, from what I was told.
Yeah, I took my CT4 on a kind of emergency basis since 3 of my screens were not working. They didn't have any loaner cars so I asked them to just do the ANA6 for now and I will schedule the other two recalls when loaner cars are available. The SA said the WNE0 and WNK7 will take a few days to complete.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Yep very same - waiting on parts to deal with the latest 2 updates - my ANA6 went 100% AOK - not a single thing to correct so thats good :)

OP
OP
bah1590

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Yep very same - waiting on parts to deal with the latest 2 updates - my ANA6 went 100% AOK - not a single thing to correct so thats good :)
Same here they finished my ANA6 today and all is well with my screens again. They ordered parts for the other two updates. From what my SA said the WNK7 update is also pretty extensive because they have to take off the rear bumper and all the wheels. It must have to do with the routing of the cable. Again he said both updates(WNE0 and WNK7) may take several days.

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I also need the WNK7 recall for my RWD built in April 2022. The recall wasn't on my original service appointment, but two weeks later (September 25, 2022) it showed up in an email the day before I dropped my Taycan off for the uPdate.

The parts are on order, and I'll have to drop my Taycan off and get another loaner.

smyers528

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3S, Porsche Cayman R, Taycan CT4
Country flag
I just had ANA6 done, and they are performing WNE0 (the parts for WNK7 aren't available until late Nov). He claimed that an alignment is not necessary per Porsche repair manual, just calibration.

The car has been at the dealership since Sept 8th so I'm VERY antsy to get the car back after 23 days tomorrow. Communication has been poor, all the time saved on oil changes will be going towards software and recalls...heh

Spyerx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
I had gotten a call from my dealer to bring the pmcc in for programming last week. I don’t use it so I’ll just keep it as is until porsche decides on the real fix

while on the phone to the service manager he said there is another open campaign For the antenna cables. He said it’s a big one and they do not have the parts yet. But it involves checking many plugs for corrosion or moisture, which can lead to malfunction or shorts, and if there is replacing those harnesses. big labor job.
he said they expect parts in November Late.

Nesting

First Name
Jordane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022
Country flag
I had gotten a call from my dealer to bring the pmcc in for programming last week. I don’t use it so I’ll just keep it as is until porsche decides on the real fix

while on the phone to the service manager he said there is another open campaign For the antenna cables. He said it’s a big one and they do not have the parts yet. But it involves checking many plugs for corrosion or moisture, which can lead to malfunction or shorts, and if there is replacing those harnesses. big labor job.
I brought my car to the dealer last Friday for winter tires change, and they did the antenna cable recall at the same time.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag

I had the WNK7 done yesterday. It only took an hour to do. Relatively simple item per the Dealer.

Spyerx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
good to know. very well could have been service manager being dramatic ...