Setting up electrify america?

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Hi

How do I set up electrify america. The car comes with the 3 year plan but I don’t have an activation code. Can someone please help.

Thanks !!!
Sponsored

Bill33525

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘24 Q8 ETron 55 SUV, '22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
When the car is set up by your dealer, with Porsche NA and there is a green light by the rear view mirror you should be all set with E.A. charging. Just plug in and the charger should start after a brief period to log your car into the sytem.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You need to activate the Porsche Charging Service first then you can charge at the EA stations. Even though you get 3 years, it's only activate for 1. I'd assume it either automatically extend or you'd have to do it at the end for each year. Here's mine activated.
Porsche Taycan Setting up electrify america? 1650378402124

OP
OP

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Yes! just came across an older post with all the steps. why couldn’t they make it simpler :)

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi

How do I set up electrify america. The car comes with the 3 year plan but I don’t have an activation code. Can someone please help.

Thanks !!!
this is something that should have been done by your sales person when you took delivery. it seems that many dealerships are not properly prepping the cars and the owners when making delivery of the car.
Sponsored