GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Same experience here in hot and sunny Atlanta. The shade totally ruins the look of the interior. If absolutely necessary, you can have a nano ceramic high IR rejection film installed that will not change the look of the pano roof.
I agree, I did not think that the shade looked good at all.
Sponsored

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Same experience here in hot and sunny Atlanta. The shade totally ruins the look of the interior. If absolutely necessary, you can have a nano ceramic high IR rejection film installed that will not change the look of the pano roof.
Thanks @wemct - I agree the shade does not look good. I’ll wait till I am driving it to see if it is really an issue for me. Hopefully the Taycan blocks a bit more of the light than our Tesla M3P.

JamieG

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar SE
Country flag
Here are links to the cover and barrier. I don't think the barrier is up to labradors however. I have a Welsh terrier.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B083HDJPTG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LCJAU3Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Evanevery's cover fits a bit better than this one but is adequate.
I took your advice and bought this hammock. Jasper (my dog) seems to find it comfortable... I think ?

Porsche Taycan Share your favorite aftermarket accessories 2020-12-08 14.51.27

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
wow, that looks awesome!
How can i set up like the one you have?
Happy with my Proclip phone mount and the MagSafe charger attachment. Very clean and works well.
415B4671-7E99-4588-BAB6-EF1B8863634A.jpeg

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Happy with my Proclip phone mount and the MagSafe charger attachment. Very clean and works well.
415B4671-7E99-4588-BAB6-EF1B8863634A.jpeg
Can you share some pictures without the phone?
How are you routing the cable?

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
i routed the cable tucked up along the passenger side console edge all the way back into the arm rest cubby. See pic:

9BF17D60-657C-4DAC-B557-1F15BA0E07A3.jpeg
I’ve got the same phone holder as this, however I haven’t installed it, as I’m worried it will crease the leather or scratch the trims. Has this left any permanent marks on the interior once you remove it?

riozilla

First Name
Rio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’ve got the same phone holder as this, however I haven’t installed it, as I’m worried it will crease the leather or scratch the trims. Has this left any permanent marks on the interior once you remove it?
i haven’t removed it, so can’t say. I’m not overly concerned about it.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
i routed the cable tucked up along the passenger side console edge all the way back into the arm rest cubby. See pic:

I've been using the Proclip, too (bought it while anticipating my Taycan delivery). Every time slide into the car, I enjoy the ease of parking the phone, maintaining the charge, and using its screen adjacent to the console screen. Conveniently, the Taycan's USB C ports provide the rapid-charge rate through my wired mount's port.

I started out with it clipped onto the passenger side, but then decided I'd rather give my passenger easy access to the climate/seat controls on the console, so I moved it to the driver side, and found that I like that slightly closer location for using the phone, too. I routed the cable just as you did.

Off-topic, but I absolutely love looking at, sitting in, and caring for my Black-over-Slate Gray animal-free interior, and per the photo it looks like you also have that. Great choice! Same goes for our Frozen Blue Metallic exteriors. Have you been getting constant comments about the car's beauty in FBM?

Last edited:

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag

I like how the center console trim matches the race-tex. Is that standard or a specific option?

RickDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
-Sun shades from HeatShield: #2030 for windshield, #2030T-A for panoramic roof
-Bench seat cover for rear seats PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bench Seat Cover in gray
-Porsche All weather mats front and rear in gray P/N 9J1-044-800-20-OU6 ( front ) P/N 9J1-854-499-OU2 ( rear )
-Car cover 5 layers from CarAutoCovers.com
-Cable Matters 4 prong 50 Amp RV extension cord, 15 feet long
-Clear side markers
-CTEK (56-926 ) LITHIUM US 12 Volt fully automatic LiFePO4 battery charger
-Porsche Trunk mat 9J1-044-000-01
-Porsche Frunk floor cover 9J1-044-000-00
-12 v AGM portable Jump Battery/air compressor
-Several USB-C to Lightning charging cables
-Dykeson pet barrier dog car net
-LidLiner for hood ( in development )
I checked the 2030T-A for panoramic roof, however it’s for Tesla Model Y. Does it fit the Taycan?

riozilla

First Name
Rio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I like how the center console trim matches the race-tex. Is that standard or a specific option?
i believe that’s how the Race-Tex interior comes configured. It includes portions of the doors, the center console and the seats in that fabric.
Sponsored